Home Southwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

FWC to ban jig fishing in BGP

Replies

• Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    :rotflmaoNo that is not why their 'liked' on their FB page. Anyone can and must like it to read and follow it. I know many who don't and do.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • Joey ButtonsJoey Buttons Posts: 11,849 AG
    :rotflmaoNo that is not why their 'liked' on their FB page. Anyone can and must like it to read and follow it. I know many who don't and do.

I'm sure 10,000 of thos epeople on "liked" it to read it and bash them right?
  • whitebaconwhitebacon Posts: 354 Officer

"I do however find it hard to believe that anyone who has any real power behind the scenes would brag about that power on a public site. If they did I don't think they would get anything from me again. It's the people who say nothing that really work the system."

"What's more likely? A former BGFGA bait boy influencing the FWC and DEP, or that he's simply a legend in his own mind?"

"The power brokers I know don't frequent forums like this, they don't threaten others, they don't make libelous comments, nor to they toot their own horns publicly."

The problem for the jiggers, the PTTS, Gary C the apologist, and others is that they didn't anticipate the fight.

No, I'm not just a lucky guesser about Gary C's career. And yes I stacked the board. Am I bragging about it?, of course.

When you've been through a hundred zoning cases, another hundred development agreements, changing laws in local and state jurisdictions....... you learn how to game the system.

Gary C doesn’t challenge me as he knows I speak the truth. Changing regulation at the WMD and DEP was child’s play.

Just like the NIMBY's are activists, I am an activist too. Just because I make more than you, and I do BROKER power, doesn't mean I don't get down in the trenches and fight. I didn’t achieve anything by standing by and relying on someone else.

If you think I'm making all this up, you are a tool, just as I imagined. I hate this crap, but I’ve learned to fight just as hard as the flip-flop hippies, the nascar boys, and every other activist who’s committed to a cause.

I have a fundraiser a week for politicos at my house. I raise more money in a week than you can imagine. Gee……..I learned that trick in 1988.

I was lucky enough to have a seat at the BGP table 30 years ago. I meshed with the locals. I learned the trade. I was an outsider. Baited hooks, washed boats, re-did varnish. Got a degree. Learned from everyone. Fished the most powerful people on the planet.

I will fight for this resource until the day I die.

Real power behind the scenes?????

Abso****inglutely

• TarponatorTarponator Under a BridgePosts: 14,345 AG
    Now it all makes sense.

How so?
    whitebacon wrote: »

"I do however find it hard to believe that anyone who has any real power behind the scenes would brag about that power on a public site. If they did I don't think they would get anything from me again. It's the people who say nothing that really work the system."

"What's more likely? A former BGFGA bait boy influencing the FWC and DEP, or that he's simply a legend in his own mind?"

"The power brokers I know don't frequent forums like this, they don't threaten others, they don't make libelous comments, nor to they toot their own horns publicly."

The problem for the jiggers, the PTTS, Gary C the apologist, and others is that they didn't anticipate the fight.

No, I'm not just a lucky guesser about Gary C's career. And yes I stacked the board. Am I bragging about it?, of course.

When you've been through a hundred zoning cases, another hundred development agreements, changing laws in local and state jurisdictions....... you learn how to game the system.

Gary C doesn’t challenge me as he knows I speak the truth. Changing regulation at the WMD and DEP was child’s play.

Just like the NIMBY's are activists, I am an activist too. Just because I make more than you, and I do BROKER power, doesn't mean I don't get down in the trenches and fight. I didn’t achieve anything by standing by and relying on someone else.

If you think I'm making all this up, you are a tool, just as I imagined. I hate this crap, but I’ve learned to fight just as hard as the flip-flop hippies, the nascar boys, and every other activist who’s committed to a cause.

I have a fundraiser a week for politicos at my house. I raise more money in a week than you can imagine. Gee……..I learned that trick in 1988.

I was lucky enough to have a seat at the BGP table 30 years ago. I meshed with the locals. I learned the trade. I was an outsider. Baited hooks, washed boats, re-did varnish. Got a degree. Learned from everyone. Fished the most powerful people on the planet.

I will fight for this resource until the day I die.

Real power behind the scenes?????

Abso****inglutely

"Tool"? I liked "a gentleman and a scholar" much more. lol

I do think you are making much of this up. Your behavior doesn't match the "most powerful people on the planet" that I've had the opportunity to interact with, except the size of your ego. Of course, I could be wrong.

Prove it. Identify yourself. PM is fine if you're too scared to do it publicly.
    One should always be concerned about power brokers that live in the shadows. Mocking those folks makes for good fodder. Please tell Colecchio to vocally spar with me some more. I relish the chance to humiliate him some more.
    Prove it? I've given about a thousand clues as to who I am. If you know Boca Grande, you know who I am.
    Surgical precision is the best way to take out the opposition. I will PM you the info.

I want to see the obstructionists. Bring it on.
    You know I wear "bait boy" as a badge of honor

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • OldHewes18RedOldHewes18Red Posts: 308 Deckhand
    This ^^^^^^ represents Gary backed into a corner. No BS FWC studies to fall back on, no gold chain wearing jiggers backing him and the double talk diatribes go out the window.

PS... Gary, everyone knows a well placed GIF is much more meaningful than a youtube embed
    Guys, I didn't engage all of you for glory. I got roped into this fight, and it's in my blood. There is no more experienced authority. I was fortunate to be included in a small circle. I was more fortunate to make a living to afford to come back and live the dream.

The snaggers have ruined Boca Grande. Try to understand that while it's been a 15 year degradation, they underestimated the opposition.

I've tried to pick off the leaders, what I say is true. It's obvious Gary changes his britches every time I confront him.

The baddest **** lobbyists do the dirty work themselves.
    This ^^^^^^ represents Gary backed into a corner. No BS FWC studies to fall back on, no gold chain wearing jiggers backing him and the double talk diatribes go out the window.

PS... Gary, everyone knows a well placed GIF is much more meaningful than a youtube embed

You watched it.

So did our cowardly friend.

Gary, this Tarpon debate is one thing. I have never debated your intelligence, your job hopping career, your eloquent word-smithing. Grow a sack, come up to Boca Grande in your "boat" and see the issues real time.

Here's another clue - I am short, and I promise I will hit you so hard your jaw will be wired for a year.
    This is really simple.

I did the best I could with the tarpon issue. I did the best I could shutting up Gary.

Yes I'm just a bait boy.
    How does one spell p u s s y? Gary cojerckio!!!!
    Gary, I thought you would have put up a better fight. Colecchio&Ingman&Mercurio..

What a team of tools. Next time bring me a challenge.
  • ScottKScottK Posts: 216 Deckhand
    My, the ******baggery is strong in this section of the forum......
    There is a psycho who eats jiggers for breakfast.

The problem for the jiggers is it wasn't about money.
    I'm disparaged because I baited hooks? Put your big boy pants on
    ScottK wrote: »
    My, the ******baggery is strong in this section of the forum......

Yup.

Who disparaged who? You, yourself, said you wear "bait boy" as a badge of honor. In point of fact, I used the word "former"....and if we are to believe you, you've come quite a ways since then.

Yet your own words in this very thread include: "p***y", "tool", "jerk", "fools", "fatty", "smug", "pathetic career", "sorry opportunistic life", and even a promised and direct threat of violence.

Did I hurt your feelings?
    There's a filter for that , Mike.

White bacon is owning Tamponator and Gary in this thread.
  • ScottKScottK Posts: 216 Deckhand
    lol, there are multiple ******bags on this thread. Mike, Gary, great job, keep them glued to their Commodore 64s and off the water.
    ScottK wrote: »
    lol, there are multiple ******bags on this thread.

When you showed up we added you to the list.

Stop calling Gary and Tamponator ******bags.

They don't like that.
    How did you know about my 64? I like Mike. The thing that really makes me mad is the twenty year old who wore jeans tonight. But she did appreciate the rare tenderloin, the asparagus, and the steamed broccoli
    I have to think Gary just won't engage me. But Gary knows I kept a promise. And I'm not done.
    user-offline.png
    Senior Memberimage.php?u=14&dateline=1358980956Join DateJun 2011LocationLand of Wind and GhostsPosts8,285

:rotflmaoNo that is not why their 'liked' on their FB page.

It's "they're" wordsmith perfectionist genius

This discussion has been closed.