Home Egret Boats

Anybody home at factory???

Bird SeakingBird Seaking Posts: 10 Greenhorn
I'm replacing my Garmin 4208 with a new Lowrance HDS-9 Gen2 touch and want to have some holes filled. I also had (3) Evinrude I-Command gauges, 2 larger and 1 smaller and plan on running just the 1 smaller unit as a back-up to the Lowrance. In total I have about 4 holes that need to be filled so I brought it by Princeton in S. Miami and they requested 1 quart of gelcoat from the factory. I've left multiple voicemails at egret and have called several other times to no avail. Does anybody know if they are closed for vacation or something?? I've been trying for almost 2 weeks now.

Can I purchase the white console gelcoat Egret uses from somewhere else?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I want to get this done asap and it's been sitting for weeks now.

Cheers,
Rob

Replies

• Renagade69Renagade69 Posts: 1,234 Officer
    I know they have been busy there. There is someone that answers the phone at the factory during normal hours. Email Frank and let him know what you need.
    [email protected]
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
  • Renagade69Renagade69 Posts: 1,234 Officer
    Let me know if they can not get you it in time. I have some here in Port Saint Lucie.
    Hells Bay Estero Bay Boat and Hells Bay Marquesas
  • jjchompjjchomp Posts: 35 Deckhand
    Just got off the phone with frank. He will be in on monday. I am picking up my 2011 then. If you can figure it out I will be back in south florida on tues and can bring back for you.

Frank has been out delivering two boats the last couple of weeks. The 29 he delivered he demo'd for about 5 days and then went to the keys.

John
  • Bird SeakingBird Seaking Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Thanks to you both for the offers! I received a call back finally and was able to place the order/have it shipped to my house.

I'll post pics of the final setup when done!

Rob