Wow I see the inshore side of the house has not changed much

Just tryin' to do my part Brad....:grin
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    This south end of ML sounds so good...I'll be bringing *MY* Gheenoe up to fish....I'm glad you are going to be tolerant of me......:blowkiss
    Fine by me, not that it ever mattered. you're not a Yankee and I know for a fact you can fish.
    :)
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
  • capt burndogcapt burndog Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    This is better then jerry springer lol
  • SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    gold spoon homeboi.

homeboi.....? im beginning to suspect you're funny... and i aint talkin about ha-ha funny neither
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    cbmdk86 wrote: »
    homeboi.....? im beginning to suspect you're funny... and i aint talkin about ha-ha funny neither

you new here?
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
  • SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    you new here?

Not really but I am new to seeing people use 13 year old type terminology on here :)
  • tuna mantuna man Posts: 628 Officer
    cbmdk86 wrote: »
    i apologize tuna i dont follow your senility
    FIRST OFF CB, I would never expect you to be able to follow me....
    second you asked why??? Let me TRY to explain to you. WhenI said "I don't have 3 days to produce a pic of catching a fish" MOST of these shows, Wiggins, Pallet, ansd so on will admit many times it takes hours and days to produce these shows. They fish many times without catching anything too. Just like you and I. The only exception I know of is Duckman! He definately should have his own fishing show.
  • capt burndogcapt burndog Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Hey tyler, when did You and blair film that trout show? What a great honor it must be to fish with blair. You must be doing something right, lol!