Redfish, Black Drum, and Dead Marine Life

Replies

• on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,907 Admiral
    cbmdk86 wrote: »
    tuna man wrote: »
    So you know cbmdk86, i threatened no-one over the internet, but you just did! Paint can and I have our differances, i wanted it OFF the forum! Thats what private PM is for. I sent him PM giving him my # asking him to call me. Never threatened anything. Thought we should talk it over OFF the internet. HE is the one said I wanted to fight, not me. But like the baby he is, he brought it here. Now your nose is in it! LOL Oh, yak angler, remember meetimg me in the Keys yrs ago? Did I act like a trouble maker then? Some people have short memories. Your buddie even messaged me about maybe fishing the next yr. I even have pics of you and your friend. Thought you were better than this.[/QUOTE

You obviously eluded to the fact that you wanted to fight IN THIS VERY THREAD.. basically unprovoked... you are truly an idiot and the equivalent of a telephone tough guy.. you are a fat old man... no business fighting anyone :) MY NOSE IS IN IT CUZ
    You brought it to a public forum... for fishing nonetheless... Maybe you need the UFC thread cuz this garbage don't belong.. and by garbage I mean YOU... so F off and take your geritol and try not to crap your depends..that should be enough of a challenge for you
    :crowd
  • Go2DeeperWatersGo2DeeperWaters Posts: 15 Greenhorn
    enough...great report capt...great work on the photos too btw...love the color and angles!
  • captrandycaptrandy Posts: 312 Deckhand
    Thanks for the detailed report. Also love the pics....colors, angles, style. Very cool.
    Bad Fish Must Die!!
  • Dirty_South_BTDirty_South_BT Posts: 92 Deckhand
    You're really making a fool of yourself. I've admitted my wrong doing publicly and privately to you. If you want to call my "colors" into play after dropping in on a flat that was over 100 yards away, have at it. Plenty of other people have a completely different perspective of my colors to which many others would agree with. One young gun with a bad attitude on the water and an agenda to besmirch my name ...on an internet forum... isn't going to affect me.

Man you must have super hearing to be able to here me yelling at your dumb a$$ from over 100 yards away !! Not a young gun to the lagoon and Im usually chill on the water. It is people like you that ruin my days fishing. I'll make sure to buzz you every time i see you, but not any closer than "100 yards." Yes, I know you have your little group of fanboys on here so it's not going to change anything.
  • HejzabayboatworksHejzabayboatworks Posts: 114 Officer
    Good report Tyler.
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,738 AG
    Man you must have super hearing to be able to here me yelling at your dumb a$$ from over 100 yards away !!

You don't need super hearing....Sound carries a long way over water....
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
  • JF1shJF1sh Posts: 452 Officer
    Thanks for the report Tyler. Don't let these ******s keep you from posting reports. 99.9% of us enjoy them.
  • Dirty_South_BTDirty_South_BT Posts: 92 Deckhand
    duckmanJR wrote: »
    You don't need super hearing....Sound carries a long way over water....

**** bro, I can see your DSL's from here !
    Congrats on the TV debut CTV…
    The mods must be asleep at the wheel btw…
  • O.SEA.DO.SEA.D Posts: 647 Officer
    :banghead my head hurts after reading both pages... oh well, back to work.
    2011 Aeon Pro Guide 23'
    Etec 250
    **** bro, I can see your DSL's from here !

You... are not my brother....you are probably about 10 years younger than my youngest child and.....with 30 points lower IQ. :blowkiss
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • sharkatak1089sharkatak1089 Posts: 6,407 Officer
    It's obviously gonna take Mr. Tyler learning a hard lesson or three before he cleans up his pathetic act to find fish for clients. Sure, he may be trying, but he can certainly try somewhere else. He needs to find his own **** fish. The lagoon is a huge place...way too big to come ripping up on people, close enough to be calling them "bro" and "dude".

Don't bro me, unless you know me, Tyler.

And take the oversized chunk of fiberglass somewhere else.. YOU are the type of person that ruins the lagoon for many, I'm sure on a daily basis. You should stick to the IRL and throwing topwaters all day, we'd all greatly appreciate it. If you hadn't buzzed me countless times, I wouldn't have a dog in this fight. But, as you have seen, I recognize that bogging flats machine of yours from a mile out and make appropriate maneuvers to let you know I see you. Funny thing is, you'll have no clue what I'm even talking about.
    I am choice.
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.
    And before all the Tyler commandoes come 'a flaming me...YES, I know young Tyler is the EC poster child for posting excellent reports. :rolleyes
    I am choice.
  • bocapup1bocapup1 Posts: 737 Officer
    thanks for the number and great report!
  • SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    It's obviously gonna take Mr. Tyler learning a hard lesson or three before he cleans up his pathetic act to find fish for clients. Sure, he may be trying, but he can certainly try somewhere else. He needs to find his own **** fish. The lagoon is a huge place...way too big to come ripping up on people, close enough to be calling them "bro" and "dude".

Don't bro me, unless you know me, Tyler.

And take the oversized chunk of fiberglass somewhere else.. YOU are the type of person that ruins the lagoon for many, I'm sure on a daily basis. You should stick to the IRL and throwing topwaters all day, we'd all greatly appreciate it. If you hadn't buzzed me countless times, I wouldn't have a dog in this fight. But, as you have seen, I recognize that bogging flats machine of yours from a mile out and make appropriate maneuvers to let you know I see you. Funny thing is, you'll have no clue what I'm even talking about.

lmao.. the haters are really out in force lately... i smell... jealousy?
    lmao.. the haters are really out in force lately... i smell... jealousy?

It's a stench really....
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • reeljobmikereeljobmike Posts: 62 Deckhand
    Tyler, I made it four pages into this thread and could not stand to read any further. I have been a member of this forum for about 6 yrs and have only posted one or two reports, with pics, and this is exactly why. In fact, this is a prime example of why I don't even fish Mosquito Lagoon. You will find, however, that this thread going to 8 pages+ will actually help your business. Every time this guy responds to this thread it helps you, so just laugh to yourself. (Ask Tom Carver how it worked for him). For those of you who are bashing Tyler, you've screwed yourself by not getting the opportunity to fish with/meet him. I talk with him/work with him every couple weeks and he is a very stand-up guy. Did he make a mistake? Apparently he did, he admitted and apologized for it. What do you want him to do? Quit fishing? Not likely! Let it go. Keep doing what you do Tyler.
    theyre just pissed that THEY arent on addictive fishing... :D
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,762 Captain
    Thanks for the report Tyler. Don't let these ******s keep you from posting reports. 99.9% of us enjoy them.

I agree! Especially the pink fishing pole ones. At least you take pics with you in them so we can see what size they really are!!
    Tyler, I made it four pages into this thread and could not stand to read any further. I have been a member of this forum for about 6 yrs and have only posted one or two reports, with pics, and this is exactly why. In fact, this is a prime example of why I don't even fish Mosquito Lagoon. You will find, however, that this thread going to 8 pages+ will actually help your business. Every time this guy responds to this thread it helps you, so just laugh to yourself. (Ask Tom Carver how it worked for him). For those of you who are bashing Tyler, you've screwed yourself by not getting the opportunity to fish with/meet him. I talk with him/work with him every couple weeks and he is a very stand-up guy. Did he make a mistake? Apparently he did, he admitted and apologized for it. What do you want him to do? Quit fishing? Not likely! Let it go. Keep doing what you do Tyler.

so true, land of opportunity!! Nice job Tyler!!
    theyre just pissed that THEY arent on addictive fishing... :D

Sorry, I don't have 3 days to get a pic of actually catching a fish.

^^^^^^This is spot on... well said! (bling bling)
  • screamin seamanscreamin seaman Posts: 1,492 Officer
    tunaman wrote: »

WHy not?
    Signature

....huh?
    i apologize tuna i dont follow your senility
    I agree! Especially the pink fishing pole ones. At least you take pics with you in them so we can see what size they really are!!
    Now he IS your best friend!!!
    :spin:idiot
    Lord knows you are an expert BUT you must not realize people can read your prior post (on this very thread!) My good you are dim…

You are so classic... we need to come up w/ a name for this guy!
    He cant help himself... I vote for...
    "I should slap myself" aka tunaman...
    sayin::cool:

Now now, we never said we wanted him to quit fishing all together. Rather, we'd just prefer he stays out of the S. Lagoon if he wants to act like an idiot. Either go run around with all the inbreds way up in edgewater/oak hill, or stick to scottsmoor. You see, we like to keep it classy in the south end. It should come as no surprise that we get offended, and truthfully, downright pi$$ed off, when someone shows such disrespect. Did he apologize? Sure...of course he did. As he has done multiple times on the water and on this very forum. Has he changed his methods of finding fish? Has he poled that extra 200yds? Has he ran wide, when he had plenty of room? HELL NO. It's almost as if he goes out of his way to act like the complete idiot he's making himself out to be. I've left many voicemails, texts, and called numerous other times, in somewhat of a kind way to let him know what's up. Not one responce...NOT EVEN ONE. Well, actually he did send me a PM on here, threatening to meet another member and I at Biolab and settle the "beef" we "had with him". Bottom line is, we've all had enough. It's a joke down there, but I'm not telling any of you something you don't already know. If it isn't Tyler running almost running you over, it's some yankee in a gheenoe tricked out to look like one of Tony's crazy projects. (Boattronics Tony...he does some [email protected] stuff to boats). Yankees in gheenoes = extremely low expectations. Charter "guide"= higher set of standards to follow. Or not.

/thread.
    I am choice.
    You see, we like to keep it classy in the south end.

/thread.

Do you stick your pinky out while push poling .... like some old English woman drinking tea? :rotflmao
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    Yankees in gheenoes = extremely low expectations.

This south end of ML sounds so good...I'll be bringing *MY* Gheenoe up to fish....I'm glad you are going to be tolerant of me......:blowkiss
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled