Redfish, Black Drum, and Dead Marine Life

Replies

• SpaceCoast SlayerSpaceCoast Slayer Posts: 3,527 Captain
    Lmao... he has one of the best reps of any cappy out here.. very doubtful he would purposely act like a noob if something indeed happened it was surely accidental.. people lose their f'in minds out there huh? I can't say much I lost it on a guy and his girl out there in 1000 islands a couple months back I was fishing shortys wading nobody in sight and this gheenoe comes rocketing by heading south well inside the wake boundary kicking up mud, ect.. "****" I thought to myself as he passed so close I vould have cast to him.. not five mins later same guy comes flying back north.. I hollered and he looked... then once again he comes back south just tearin it up.. I sawhim then ease into a little mud creek after he shut down.. you know, so he wouldn't scare HIS fish... I waded back to the canoe and paddled for a;ll I was worth and sure enough found em... poled up behind them ultra quiet and then screamed at him HEY MAN hows the fishin over here yeah its great when idiots aren't out here all up in your **** ect ect all the while splashing with my pushpole and repeatedly throwing and retrieving my anchor.. I thought they were gonna come out of their skin lmao I! I was completely undetected and gave em a helluva surprise.. BUT... prolly not the proper way to handle the situation, kind of like cussing out a professional and reputable guy out in front of his clients and not to mention children... what a ******... rock on tyler!!
  • on_the_rockson_the_rocks Posts: 7,907 Admiral
    The tuna and her sister are not going to like all of this support for CTV.
    Sayin
  • tunamantunaman Posts: 3,762 Captain
    DuPont wrote: »
    The tuna and her sister are not going to like all of this support for CTV.
    Sayin

Actually paint can, I have no problem with Tyler, just like to tease him. Its you I can't stand for sticking your nose in my face a month or so ago for no reason at all, like you always do. Check your P.M. big guy!!! giving you my no., why don't we meet up??
    wow...
    tunaman wrote: »
    Actually paint can, I have no problem with Tyler, just like to tease him. Its you I can't stand for sticking your nose in my face a month or so ago for no reason at all, like you always do. Check your P.M. big guy!!! giving you my no., why don't we meet up??

I have commented once to this guy (check the history) when he railed on JR and now he wants to fight… take the wad out of your **** big dog… I am sure you are a tuff guy and very scary… I am so sorry.
    If anyone wants to call the Tuna his # is 386/690-2189 and he is ready to fight... apparently. yikes!
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 19,738 AG
    why don't we meet up??

This is not a dating site...why don't you try match.com....:rotflmao
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
    It's OK he's the only REAL fisherman on this board!

Yeah, That's what I was thinkin'....:rotflmao
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    You're really making a fool of yourself. I've admitted my wrong doing publicly and privately to you. If you want to call my "colors" into play after dropping in on a flat that was over 100 yards away, have at it. Plenty of other people have a completely different perspective of my colors to which many others would agree with. One young gun with a bad attitude on the water and an agenda to besmirch my name ...on an internet forum... isn't going to affect me.

Don't sweat it Tyler....everyone can see what his deal is.

Every little snot nose THINKS he invented shallow water fishing...and owns the water.
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
  • yak_angleryak_angler Posts: 2,584 Captain

wow, someone wants to fight over something said on the internet
    5607_aa5e_zps24435aae.gif
  • ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 9,718 Admiral
    **** dupont, he done told you to shut mouth and close fist.
    Ya gonna back down from dat?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    :machinegun
    Tuna I wont be calling you but some jolly young guns for craigslist may be... have fun.:grin
  • GT FishGT Fish Posts: 9,448 Officer
    why don't we meet up??
    You are weird dude..

Nice fish Tyler.
    mousey.gif
    61903c544aca27b57fb2aa29e6bc4a3b.gif
    gnat.gifWzz6I.gif
    Its the people who threaten *** whippins over the internet are actually the ones who would really benefit from a nice beating... capt tyler puts a great report up here and you tards glom onto it to satisfy your own personal stupidity... stick to fishing would be my advice
  • tuna mantuna man Posts: 628 Officer
    If anyone wants to call the Tuna his # is 386/690-2189 and he is ready to fight... apparently. yikes!

I knew it! Prime Dupont! What an idiot! tried to keep it off the board but this baby has to have the attention. His mother ignored him when he cried all day as a baby. And seeing you had to nose in duckman, your fish are still all under 20", even the "fat" redfish your baby brother Dupont bragged about. Everyone notice how ducky's "big" fat fish never are against anything to judge the size. Friend of mine was in a tournament with him a few yrs ago. Ducky was the only one returned to the dock that caught fish that day.....of coarse he let them all go before returning. Sorry Ducky, i've tried being nice to you but you and paint can, being the fathful ouple you are keep jumping all over me standing up for each other. Sounds like a happy marriage! Happy for you two!!! Give me your P.O. Box I'll send you one of those stick on fish measures for your boat!! i have one 18" you can have, thats all you two need.
    cbmdk86 wrote: »
    Its the people who threaten *** whippins over the internet are actually the ones who would really benefit from a nice beating... capt tyler puts a great report up here and you tards glom onto it to satisfy your own personal stupidity... stick to fishing would be my advice
    So you know cbmdk86, i threatened no-one over the internet, but you just did! Paint can and I have our differances, i wanted it OFF the forum! Thats what private PM is for. I sent him PM giving him my # asking him to call me. Never threatened anything. Thought we should talk it over OFF the internet. HE is the one said I wanted to fight, not me. But like the baby he is, he brought it here. Now your nose is in it! LOL Oh, yak angler, remember meetimg me in the Keys yrs ago? Did I act like a trouble maker then? Some people have short memories. Your buddie even messaged me about maybe fishing the next yr. I even have pics of you and your friend. Thought you were better than this.
    Tuna I wont be calling you but some jolly young guns for craigslist may be... have fun.:grin
    See youre an expert on the other side too paint can!!!!!
    You did it now!...Looks like you're going to get beat up too cbmdk86......
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    tuna man wrote: »
    Give me your P.O. Box.

How about I just give out my phone number on the [url]WWW...:rotflmao[/url]
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    And seeing you had to nose in duckman, your fish are still all under 20", even the "fat" redfish your baby brother Dupont bragged about. Everyone notice how ducky's "big" fat fish never are against anything to judge the size. Friend of mine was in a tournament with him a few yrs ago. Ducky was the only one returned to the dock that caught fish that day.....of coarse he let them all go before returning. Sorry Ducky, i've tried being nice to you .

Maybe you're right...they're small....and the one is not fat...it's skinny....and I should shoot my pictures on my bluewater board so you can see the length...and I'm sure your friend has a lot of stories that are undoubtedly true....after all, this is the internet...and you said it...so it's got to be true...you can't say it on the internet if it isn't...:rotflmao

PS...Thanks for being nice to me....it adds so much to my life.
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    So you know cbmdk86, i threatened no-one over the internet, but you just did! Paint can and I have our differances, i wanted it OFF the forum! Thats what private PM is for. I sent him PM giving him my # asking him to call me. Never threatened anything. Thought we should talk it over OFF the internet. HE is the one said I wanted to fight, not me. But like the baby he is, he brought it here. Now your nose is in it! LOL Oh, yak angler, remember meetimg me in the Keys yrs ago? Did I act like a trouble maker then? Some people have short memories. Your buddie even messaged me about maybe fishing the next yr. I even have pics of you and your friend. Thought you were better than this.[/QUOTE

You obviously eluded to the fact that you wanted to fight IN THIS VERY THREAD.. basically unprovoked... you are truly an idiot and the equivalent of a telephone tough guy.. you are a fat old man... no business fighting anyone :) MY NOSE IS IN IT CUZ
    You brought it to a public forum... for fishing nonetheless... Maybe you need the UFC thread cuz this garbage don't belong.. and by garbage I mean YOU... so F off and take your geritol and try not to crap your depends..that should be enough of a challenge for you
    Where are the mods anyhow? This DID start as a super awesome capt tyler report.... ****
  • screamin seamanscreamin seaman Posts: 1,492 Officer
    Is Tuna the "road rage marine"?
    Signature
    So you know cbmdk86, i threatened no-one over the internet, but you just did! Paint can and I have our differances, i wanted it OFF the forum! Thats what private PM is for. I sent him PM giving him my # asking him to call me. Never threatened anything. Thought we should talk it over OFF the internet. HE is the one said I wanted to fight, not me. But like the baby he is, he brought it here. Now your nose is in it! LOL Oh, yak angler, remember meetimg me in the Keys yrs ago? Did I act like a trouble maker then? Some people have short memories. Your buddie even messaged me about maybe fishing the next yr. I even have pics of you and your friend. Thought you were better than this.

I am starting to feel bad for this guy... he cant even remember his own dribble... When you post on the thread what you said in the PM IT IS NOT A PM!!!
    And you wanted to talk?? lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have showed your *** an now you are in :spin mode...
  • got ants?got ants? Posts: 9,140 Officer

So many with anger management issues, so little time to post this on CL (M4M) lol
    tffflogocopy_zps48a02f99.jpg
    so y'all gonna hook up and slap...er scrap?
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
    He just wants to talk guys... jeez:grin
    mebbe like this
    ANUMBER1 wrote: »
    so y'all gonna hook up and slap...er scrap?
    :rotflmao