Surf Reports?

Has anyone fished the surf lately? I need some good news. Thanks

Replies

• 06scoob06scoob Posts: 16 Greenhorn
    Ive noticed that alot of people dont post surf fishing reports here, some are few and far between, but you might have better luck here:

http://www.surfishingflorida.com/
  • fishboyfishboy Posts: 1,326 Officer
    Too windy right now! It's been good when the weather is good though. The pompano are finally around, and the whiting are pretty good sized!
  • kantczakkantczak Posts: 163 Officer
    I was out Sunday and Monday with no luck at all I had mullet shrimp claims and squid Monday looked the best winds were from the west and waves at high tide were about 2'. 2oz was holding just fine but not even a bite. Water temp was about 68 ill post when I get some fish
  • rcorco Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    Was out today at playlinda caught 5 pompano between 15 - 19 inches . No whiting and caught the pumps on fresh shrimp pieces with a small piece of crab fish bites
  • LunchmeatLunchmeat Posts: 51 Deckhand
    kantczak wrote: »
    I was out Sunday and Monday with no luck at all I had mullet shrimp claims and squid Monday looked the best winds were from the west and waves at high tide were about 2'. 2oz was holding just fine but not even a bite. Water temp was about 68 ill post when I get some fish

I never do any good on a west wind surf fishing.
    HuH??
  • optimistic Angleroptimistic Angler Posts: 601 Officer
    Lunchmeat wrote: »
    I never do any good on a west wind surf fishing.

Me neither southeast in the spring and summer, northeast in the fall and winter.