PC 3/25 Report......WINDY! But managed a couple of nice tripletail

The water temp was consistently 65 degrees and murky! Did see some trips and managed one stud that pulled the scales down to 14.7. My wife's friend down from Bama got this big 'un in on my Hurricane rod and 12 lb test....it definitely gave her all she wanted. Did see one cobia and he wasn't in an eating mood....felt fortunate to even see one to tell you the truth.

Ken
Tight lines y'all.......just rolling with the Tide!

Replies

• Docked WagesDocked Wages Posts: 2,881 Admin
    Well deserved punch on your man card for going out today and putting fish in the box.
    Mark P. Wilson
    Marine Surveyor

• smithbama1221smithbama1221 Posts: 271 Officer
    Thanks man....These women did a good job. They were real troopers. The fish weren't really cooperating and the wind REALLY picked up, but we had fun anyhow. Dang, I wish the cobia would show up! (if the water temp would move North instead of acting like it was UP North we would be good to go)

Ken
  • Off Shore DudeOff Shore Dude Posts: 303 Deckhand
    Good for you. Nice fish. Definitely a manly MAN!
    Hey...I'm driving a World Cat. The rough water isn't a problem, but the dang wind is a pain in the butt. Gonna be chilly this week and we are down all week, but we WILL be fishing....be damned! lol.
  • reeljobmikereeljobmike Posts: 62 Deckhand
    Attempted to go out today....but it absolutely sucked out there! The wind felt like I was on Lake Michigan chasing salmon, instead of in Florida chasing anything! Man it was brutal. The water looked like a milky phosphate pit and was cold! Lord, please give us some warm weather.....soon! Resorted to soaking shrimp in the Port and managed a couple of small flounder and trash fish. Oh well, at least I got wind burned....lol.