Idiot heading out looking for Cobia today PC

Was at the beach today in Cape Canaveral with the womans family (yankees) getting sand blasted. Winds were a solid 30mph and seas rough as F*&^. This boat comes from the Port direction and is heading south just outside of the breakers at about 1:30. I can't believe that they would even attempt to head out in a 20' boat with the expected weather. Sure hope he made it to Sebastian before **** hit the fan and the tornado came through!!
Did anyone hear any mayday calls this afternoon?
Signature

Replies

• fishboyfishboy Posts: 1,326 Officer
    Haha, I would hate to be him!
  • Slug-OSlug-O Posts: 3,017 Captain
    some people just cant stand to sit on the couch....:huh
    USCG Licensed and Insured Charter Capt. PRIME TIME CHARTERS 904-591-8906 ICW and Back Waters fishing. Palmvalleycharters.com
  • captrandycaptrandy Posts: 312 Deckhand
    A buddy of mine fished today in his 22ft bayboat and caught a 18lb tripletail out of PC. He never mentioned it being rough. He did call me over for a fillet. Thanks buddy!!
    Bad Fish Must Die!!
  • beachsideandybeachsideandy Posts: 923 Officer
    maybe he was a nartherner fram bah hah bah
    Naw, he's just one of the old forum guys who don't post anymore and still slaughters snook, cobes and tripletail out of PC. I think he said something about the west wind blowing kinda knocks down the swell and packs up the weeds into mats and lines. Sure glad he went while I had to work! Panko breaded tripltail...OMG!
    Bad Fish Must Die!!
  • screamin seamanscreamin seaman Posts: 1,492 Officer
    Randy, you do know this pic was taken Sunday and not Monday right?
    Signature
    I do now!! My friend fished Monday.
    Bad Fish Must Die!!
  • Snook69Snook69 Posts: 128 Deckhand
    captrandy wrote: »
    Naw, he's just one of the old forum guys who don't post anymore and still slaughters snook, cobes and tripletail out of PC. I think he said something about the west wind blowing kinda knocks down the swell and packs up the weeds into mats and lines. Sure glad he went while I had to work! Panko breaded tripltail...OMG!

I see this kind of post every now and again and just roll my eyes. What did most of the original forum members think would happen when natuarally bragger fishermen started posting on here?? They pushed the easy button for alot of fisherman and still do. Now your bragging that he used to push the easy button but finally wised up. DUDES ITS THE PUBLIC PIPELINE !! Either share your info or shut up! Don't mind me, I'm pissed at the weather induced screwed up cobia season. Thanks for letting me vent.
    Snook69 wrote: »
    I see this kind of post every now and again and just roll my eyes. What did most of the original forum members think would happen when natuarally bragger fishermen started posting on here?? They pushed the easy button for alot of fisherman and still do. Now your bragging that he used to push the easy button but finally wised up. Don't mind me, I'm pissed at the weather induced screwed up cobia season. Thanks for letting me vent.
    Not surprising someone would invent these new words, such as: "natuarally bragger fishermen " and provide the forum with insight on how other posters think, at 2:12am on a Thursday night. Right about when the bars close, and the crack pipe is getting empty. Glad you got it all figured out there, Einstein! Replies like "DUDES ITS THE PUBLIC PIPELINE !!" and "Either share your info or shut up!" and then a back handed rationale of these moronic statements with comments like "Don't mind me, I'm pissed at the weather induced screwed up cobia season. Thanks for letting me vent" show what is wrong with most public forums. I do "mind you". Punks comment stupid **** behind a keyboard late at night 'cause they're bored. I kinda think if we're (you and me) are in public like at the FSFA or CFOA meeting, you probably would not shout out this dumb **** to my face. Or to any of my "natuarally bragger fishermen " faces. You would sit there and text your other 13 year old buddies about how boring the meeting is. Now, roll your eyes and post up some more brilliance...
    Bad Fish Must Die!!
  • duckmanJRduckmanJR Posts: 20,263 AG
    I would title this

" Those that can...do
    Others type on the computer"
    There are many roads to travel
    Many things to do.
    Knots to be unraveled
    'fore the darkness falls on you
    jjjjj.jpg

In between keystrokes...
    Bad Fish Must Die!!
    Hahaha, this is funny.
    captrandy wrote: »
    jjjjj.jpg

In between keystrokes...

Nice catch btw!
  • Snook69Snook69 Posts: 128 Deckhand
    I"m in way over my head here.
    fishboy wrote: »
    Nice catch btw!

Not my fish, but a great catch for sure. Heading out in a few to start looking for mine!
    Bad Fish Must Die!!
  • saltybumsaltybum Posts: 1,582 Captain
    I used to call three to five "Three to FISH!"
    Had some great days while getting beat up . . . when I was much younger and had more testosterone than brains.
    AND wet in a 20 foot CC.