Navionics PC App

sharky12sharky12 Posts: 194 Deckhand
Brand new from Navionics!! You can either buy this online off our website or better yet get it free with the purchase of a new chart!! Get the entire USA marine charts for your PC or Mac! View the charts, points of interest, user generated content and be able to create waypoints and routes. Take those points burn them to a blank chip and transfer them to your plotter.

This is also available on the Hot Maps for freshwater too! Get full regions with the one foot contours!

Replies

• Alley CatAlley Cat Posts: 192 Deckhand
    Does this come with Nav Plat+ that I bought in May11?
  • sharky12sharky12 Posts: 194 Deckhand
    yes it does. just register yoiur chart on our website. once registered you will be able to download your free PC App. you will get the full USA marine chart
  • Alley CatAlley Cat Posts: 192 Deckhand
    Thanks, will check it out once I get back over to the boat.
  • tg.tg. Posts: 123 Deckhand
    Where do you register it? I looked around and all I could do was purchase new ones.
  • skinneejskinneej Posts: 358 Officer
    What is it called? It's not that trash "MaxSea" stuff, is it?
    skinnej.jpg
  • skinneejskinneej Posts: 358 Officer
    Does it work with Furuno NavNet 2?
    skinnej.jpg
  • ameeeameee Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Sharky12

Sorry I am new to this forum, where can I find Navionics PC App. I have Navionics Platinum Plus lake map and currently use Navionics original planner to view the maps on my computer and have to remove the chip from my Humminbird. Am I reading you correctly that there is a software that will allow me to store and look at my lake on my computer?

George
  • FrisbeeFrisbee Posts: 2,315 Officer
    Sharky... this is good news
    What and where is "your site"?
    tg.
    you seem to at least know what site he has...could you share that with us so we can go see if there is anything there that is not here....
    tg. wrote: »
    Where do you register it? I looked around and all I could do was purchase new ones.
    come on Sharky...talk to us?
    sharky12 wrote: »
    Brand new from Navionics!! You can either buy this online off our website or better yet get it free with the purchase of a new chart!! Get the entire USA marine charts for your PC or Mac! View the charts, points of interest, user generated content and be able to create waypoints and routes. Take those points burn them to a blank chip and transfer them to your plotter.

This is also available on the Hot Maps for freshwater too! Get full regions with the one foot contours!

So does " ! Get full regions with the one foot contours" Mean that we get 1 foot contours of the Indian river with the app?
    Could you give us an addy where we can see the app?
  • sharky12sharky12 Posts: 194 Deckhand
    Sorry all, apparently I've missed a few posts while there was some website updating.
    PC App is on our Navionics website in the webstore. Cost is $24.99 and get the whole usa saltwater or large regions for freshwater. Yes you can store waypoints there, create new waypoints, look at the chart and even convert from say Humminbird to Lowrance.

site is www.navionics.com