Skip to main content
Home Boating

2003 1890 SE on the selling block

capt-n-crunchcapt-n-crunch Posts: 25 Greenhorn
edited June 3 in Boating #1
Figured i'd add a post in the Action Craft section about my boat i just listed for sale in the classifieds if anybody is interested or knows any interested parties please pass on. Im looking to move into a bay boat, perhaps coastal bay for the family. I would entertain trades if someone was looking to downsize.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?101678-2003-Action-Craft-FlatsMaster-1890-Special-Edition-200-HP-Merc-EFI-W-373-hours

Contact for more details...

Thanks,

Replies

• Reel PressureReel Pressure Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Congrats on selling your awesome boat Captain, I'm sure it was tough to let her go...

I am unfortunately selling mine as well - I've included details although I will probably start a new thread... Any input from someone knowledgeable as to what I should ask would be much appreciated. I did the usual checking online, however they are priced all over the place and condition is always hard to determine. I was thinking $13,500.00?

I have a 1998 Action Craft 1890 Flatsmaster Special Edition powered by a fuel sipping 135 Mercury Optimax (~800hrs) - She will run just over 50mph trimmed out on GPS... seriously!

She has been garage kept the whole time and looks almost new! The powder coating on the poling platform looks new with no fading. It is upgraded with most accessories. It's absolutely the best ride as you know!

Included:
    24V 87lb thrust Motor Guide trolling motor (converted digital 2003) - this is the best trolling motor ever IMHO! Looks absolutely great! Has a plug in anchor well.
    2 optima blue batteries (awesome - changed my life!) Mounted in back of to the cooler compartment in front deck (fully charged and ready)
    Onboard dual 24V battery charger w/ LED indicators - next to batteries - easy access
    LMS 350A GPS / depth finder - works but the display has burned out where seeing it has become difficult at best! (don't know why?!?!)
    Bennett trim tabs
    Brand new black push pole
    built in Bimini - Green - look brand new! Mounted inside gunwales - made by Scotties Canvas
    Anchor with rope

I'm having her detailed for her big debut! I will post pics once it's detailed on Tuesday 12-10-13 at Boat Exchange in Rockledge, FL. by Sam Redding (top notch)

The reason for selling:
    I mainly fish skinny water on my Ranger Phantom, while using the Action Craft (these days) for Naples and Cobes out of Canaveral. My new garage in Viera, FL won't hold both boats so I have to let her go! She is a fish catching machine and I'm hating letting her go!

Reminiscing:
    I've had her out 27 miles in the keys catching Dolphin and Wahoo.
    I caught well over 300 tarpon on her in the keys.
    You name it, she caught it! I just showed up... ;)
    Great times!!!

I will appreciate any input, thanks guys.
    -- Reel Pressure!
  • Blade1Blade1 Posts: 34 Deckhand
    Congrats on selling your awesome boat Captain, I'm sure it was tough to let her go...

I am unfortunately selling mine as well - I've included details although I will probably start a new thread... Any input from someone knowledgeable as to what I should ask would be much appreciated. I did the usual checking online, however they are priced all over the place and condition is always hard to determine. I was thinking $13,500.00?

I have a 1998 Action Craft 1890 Flatsmaster Special Edition powered by a fuel sipping 135 Mercury Optimax (~800hrs) - She will run just over 50mph trimmed out on GPS... seriously!

She has been garage kept the whole time and looks almost new! The powder coating on the poling platform looks new with no fading. It is upgraded with most accessories. It's absolutely the best ride as you know!

Included:
    24V 87lb thrust Motor Guide trolling motor (converted digital 2003) - this is the best trolling motor ever IMHO! Looks absolutely great! Has a plug in anchor well.
    2 optima blue batteries (awesome - changed my life!) Mounted in back of to the cooler compartment in front deck (fully charged and ready)
    Onboard dual 24V battery charger w/ LED indicators - next to batteries - easy access
    LMS 350A GPS / depth finder - works but the display has burned out where seeing it has become difficult at best! (don't know why?!?!)
    Bennett trim tabs
    Brand new black push pole
    built in Bimini - Green - look brand new! Mounted inside gunwales - made by Scotties Canvas
    Anchor with rope

I'm having her detailed for her big debut! I will post pics once it's detailed on Tuesday 12-10-13 at Boat Exchange in Rockledge, FL. by Sam Redding (top notch)

The reason for selling:
    I mainly fish skinny water on my Ranger Phantom, while using the Action Craft (these days) for Naples and Cobes out of Canaveral. My new garage in Viera, FL won't hold both boats so I have to let her go! She is a fish catching machine and I'm hating letting her go!

Reminiscing:
    I've had her out 27 miles in the keys catching Dolphin and Wahoo.
    I caught well over 300 tarpon on her in the keys.
    You name it, she caught it! I just showed up... ;)
    Great times!!!

I will appreciate any input, thanks guys.

You still have it for sale?