Home Keys General Fishing & The Outdoors

KEY WEST CHARTER RECOMMENDATION?

CaptainTCaptainT jacksonvillePosts: 141 Deckhand
Can anyone recommend a charter in key west. Taking down about 10 guys for a bachelor party. I have stayed in marathon for the past 18 years for lobster season, but know nothing about key west. We are all fisherman so would like someone that is gooooood!:) Any charters down there with decent eye candy for mates would be a plus, lol.

Thanks.

Replies

• mtd885mtd885 Posts: 1,159 Officer
    CaptainT wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a charter in key west. Taking down about 10 guys for a bachelor party. I have stayed in marathon for the past 18 years for lobster season, but know nothing about key west. We are all fisherman so would like someone that is gooooood!:) Any charters down there with decent eye candy for mates would be a plus, lol.

Thanks.

Ya gonna gawk or ya gonna fish?:wink
  • WhalercrazyWhalercrazy Posts: 51 Deckhand
    I have a great captain I fish with 6-8 times a year. But you are limited with 10+ guys. Most boats can't handle more than 6 with the exception of the party boats. Out of Garrison Bight you have the Greyhound and the Gulfstream. My captain is Dan Zeir of Second Nature Charters. I always come home with fish. http://fishinkeys.com/
  • CaptainTCaptainT jacksonvillePosts: 141 Deckhand
    mtd885 wrote: »
    Ya gonna gawk or ya gonna fish?:wink

hoping to do a lot of both!!:)