christians and fornicators.........

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

christians and fornicators.........

for the religious right....

Wonkette
    TIPSTwitterRSSFACEBOOKADVERTISING.Search February 24, 2013
    DANCE DANCE REVULSION 11:00 am February 24, 2013Sundays With The Christianists: Sex Education For Godly Virgins Who Intend To Stay That Way
    by Doktor Zoom
    OK, you harlots and fornicators, letís get something clear right off the bat. This columnís examination of Christianist sex education books is a serious look at the cultural attitudes of the Religious Right, not just an excuse to snicker at the crazy fulminations of the late Hugh F. Pyle of Panama City Florida, the author of Sex, Love, & Romance: Sex Education from the Bible.

Now that weíve made that clear, Dr. Pyle needs to have a serious talk with you about dancing: ďIt is impossible to separate sex and the dance; to a greater or lesser degree they go together.Ē Whatís more, dancing is just not something that good white Christian boys and girls should do!

Pagan natives around heathen campfires often drink and dance until they become so aroused that they take off their clothes. Things havenít changed much in the dance of modern times. Young people dance in such a lewd and provocative manner that the flesh (sex lust) is aroused. They sway and writhe in front of each other in lustful movements. Many times they have very little clothing on, or the clothing is so tight that it is suggestive and revealing. Rock stars have often been arrested for exposing themselves in a shameful manner while performing their heathen rituals with dirty lyrics and movements that are vile and lewd.
    Read more at http://wonkette.com/502616/sundays-w...ToGCUD4spZJ.99

that is all......
    mac

The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....

So here's what I think of Christian views on dancing.

No dancing allowed at this party!

Let's all pile in the back of the pickup truck and go the paintball facility where we can pretend killing each other!! Then later, we'll order some pizzas and a couple 2 liter bottles of Pepsi, and play Medal of Honor on the big screen TV.

Now that's a party.
    "The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it." George Bernard Shaw

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=940&dateline=13118707  83
    509th Radio Research Group, 224th Aviation Battalion, 146th Aviation Company

i wonder how many christians ever heard of Hugh F. Pyle. I wonder how many on this forum ever heard of him before you posted this thread. I wonder why you, and the auther of the blog you posted, think Hugh F. Pyle is a spokesman for chistians everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson View Post
    i wonder how many christians ever heard of Hugh F. Pyle. I wonder how many on this forum ever heard of him before you posted this thread. I wonder why you, and the auther of the blog you posted, think Hugh F. Pyle is a spokesman for chistians everywhere.
    judging by the religious bent of many of the posters here.....maybe more should.....

he also sounds pretty normal for most evangelicals......

carrion~~~~~~`
    mac

The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....

i know the church and the school. Never heard of him per-say though. I would not call them pretty normal for most evangelicals.

If you have an agenda to push, yea, you would label him as that, but only if you were trying to justify your preconcieved notions.

Coming from a foul mouthed drunkin sailor.......what do you expect.

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Coming from a foul mouthed drunkin sailor.......what do you expect.
    I would expect better.
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

Quote Originally Posted by fins4me View Post
    I would expect better.
    Maybe, but you don't know him.

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

voice of enlightenment in a sea of idiots
    I recently went to an Evangelical Baptist wedding. Bride was the daughter of a very wealthy local strawberry farmer. All was done first class but no music or dancing or liquor at the reception. Kinda dull.

Do Muslims allow coed dancing?
    Crazy is world wide, multicultural and interdenominational.
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast