tapate

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tapate

tapate

give us an update on the lil guy...

how's being a Dad treaing you???

Signed: I know this has nothing to do with Florida fishing, boating or hunting. I get that...

TTINLA- but here goes.
    Its great. He is growing like a weed already. Flipping over at will and 16.4 lbs at 4 month check up. I don't have much free time but its great. He is happy happy baby. Sleeps 13 hrs a night uninterrupted, and goes to bed like a champ. Im very blessed, as I have friends going through the colic and acid reflux situations and don't get much rest.

Ol Lady lets me get away to hog hunt, and play golf occasionally. He is still SO small though for much babysittin help. Blew it out for our first night out since he was born for my 30th.

LOLALOLSM

Glad it's going well for the baby, you and the ol lady!
    Confusion will lead to understanding, if you allow it to…

Don't major in the minor things in life

Glad the kid is such a good kid. That's a huge blessing. Now what the heck are all these weird things I'm seeing on here today. TTINLA? I tried googling and it didn't help. Is this some kind of tweet language?

Mine means laugh out loud and laugh out loud some more. I just made it up I don't know what the heck his is but he's been doing it for a couple of days. He uis upset that there isn't any fishing talk going on.
    Confusion will lead to understanding, if you allow it to…

Don't major in the minor things in life

Limitless blasted my Phoebe merger thread (which was pretty big news for the Albany area-you know, people that also inhabit NW FL) like a big jerk, so im trying to warn people "this thread is not limitless approved" or "Not a limitless approved thread" lest they shall receive the same brimstone replies i got.

Most of this is sarcasm because he said NW Forum was only for NW FL Hunting and fishing only NW FL residents. I think that is what BF is referring to above.

I'm late to the party again (missed the thread bashing).

Glad to hear the little guy is doing good. You are truly blessed.

We were not as fortunate with our second boy. He had the acid reflux / gas pains when he was a toddler.

Very difficult times but time passes and he got better.

He turned seven a couple of weeks ago.
    Last edited by JTR; 02-21-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Gotcha. I wish there was more fishing talk too but it's February... As far as it only being for "Florida" sportsmen only, I'm hoping he doesn't really think that way. In the NW section I'd guess the majority of members, or at least half, are from GA but spend a lot of time and money in FL.

Again, glad the little guy is a quite baby. That is a blessing. Of course that's liable to change at any time I guess.

Hows being a dad treating you??? All time most idiotic question,and i'm of the few that gave you a lil bit of credit..... its a 2+2=15 deal and if your not pleased with the answer than you shouldn' be a parent

Its ready or not here he comes for sure. Im very lucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast