Commission votes to build road for Bass Pro Shops - Page 7

Florida Sportsman

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    Explains a lot..
    As I said, it's what they and most other large stores do, I didn't say that EVERYONE starts at a great wage, because you have to start somewhere, but maybe they should hire people more knowledgeable about the products being sold.
    It's OK if you work for BPS, gotta work somewhere, and no, I don't know how the company works, just my expeience with it.
    FYIWFG

Quote Originally Posted by acesover View Post
    Explains a lot..
    As I said, it's what they and most other large stores do, I didn't say that EVERYONE starts at a great wage, because you have to start somewhere, but maybe they should hire people more knowledgeable about the products being sold.
    It's OK if you work for BPS, gotta work somewhere, and no, I don't know how the company works, just my expeience with it.
    Let's play a game...Pretend you're the manager of the Fishing Dept. you have an opening and need to hire a full time associate. Tell me about the person you would hire and why???

copoutfishing.com

Let's play a game...Pretend you're the manager of the Fishing Dept. you have an opening and need to hire a full time associate. Tell me about the person you would hire and why???
    Personally I would put an ad up in the Politics Section with "Help Wanted: Fishing Department Clerk". Liberals Only!! Experienced need not apply. We want to start someone from scratch.

Just drink the god d*mned koolaid!

Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    UH?
    Its 7.30 AM and you already won the moron trophy for the day. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by navigator2 View Post
    Personally I would put an ad up in the Politics Section with "Help Wanted: Fishing Department Clerk". Liberals Only!! Experienced need not apply. We want to start someone from scratch.
    Ha!

copoutfishing.com

Someone with a high school education, bad complexion and no idea what they were talking about for $8 an hour, because that is the typical Bass Pro employee you see on the floor?
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S. Colecchio View Post
    Someone with a high school education, bad complexion and no idea what they were talking about for $8 an hour, because that is the typical Bass Pro employee you see on the floor?
    Hi Gary. I was wondering when you were going to show up to defend Mom & Pop from the Liquor Man from Missouri...

copoutfishing.com

Actually I was anticipating your particpation before I particpated. It was only a matter of time.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...=johnny+morris

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

You guys should just start getting together and boycott and protest against BPS so nobody else will go there and they will stop opening these stores you don't want to deal with - simple.

BTW the county has built quite a number of roads over the years some may even lead to your house - and for all you Liberials Johnny Morris didn't build BPS - it was that stinking Gov and Obama
    1976 SeaCraft master Angler - Merc 200 XRi

I think given the choice Hillsborough County's taxpayers would rather see the $8 million go to local businesses in re-development grants than investing in un-needed infrastructure to facilitate unnecessary urban sprawl to accommodate an out of state retailer which will supply a few low paying, no-benefits jobs to high school kids which will compete with them, creating a greater economic hardship.

But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S. Colecchio View Post
    Actually I was anticipating your particpation before I particpated. It was only a matter of time.

http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...=johnny+morris
    I thought we resolved that issue...

Should we expect threads beyond Brandon? What about when we open the stores in Palm Bay, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, North Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie?

copoutfishing.com

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast