CBB: UF@Mizzou

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBB: UF@Mizzou

CBB: UF@Mizzou

Mizzou made a furious comeback to beat the Gators last night.

UF was 1 of 5 from the free throw line down the stretch, if you consider that 3 of those misses were the front end of a 1&1, they were really 1 of 8. Billy D needs to put those guys on the line in practice, that kind of shooting is correctable, if not corrected, it could cost them in the long run.

I watched Michigan St and Indiana @ 7. Best game I've seen all year.

Banned
    There is a LOT if bad basketball being played this year by even the "top" teams. Most games are unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by treetopflyn View Post
    There is a LOT if bad basketball being played this year by even the "top" teams. Most games are unwatchable.
    We got your point the first 5 times you said that. How about you stop watching if it's so bad.
    Sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister-Jr View Post
    I watched Michigan St and Indiana @ 7. Best game I've seen all year.
    I caught the last 5 minutes or so. If MS could have hit some foul shots at the end they would have won and put Miami as the #1 ranked team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DuPont View Post
    We got your point the first 5 times you said that. How about you stop watching if it's so bad.
    Sayin...
    No!! I love CBB!! It saddens me how bad the the play has become. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by DuPont View Post
    Sayin...
    Don't worry about what he says. At face value, it is obviously an asinine statement without technical merit. But if you read between the lines the comments about poor play in CBB this year serve the author as an early hedge against the distinct possibility that will UF win it all this year.

Banned
    It's obvious the mad scientist doesn't follow CBB outside of uf. The bad play in all of CBB ,this year, is being discussed by everyone that knows anything CBB or follows CBB outside of a bubble. Unlike years past, there are NO great teams or even very good teams. It's just a bunch of "decent" teams and a lot of bad teams.

As far as uf possibly winning the NC, sure it's possible but this year it's VERY possible that any team in the top 40 could wins it.

This may be the year a 16 seed wins in the opening round.

Quote Originally Posted by Security Leak View Post
    I caught the last 5 minutes or so. If MS could have hit some foul shots at the end they would have won and put Miami as the #1 ranked team.
    I agree, but I watched Miami and Virginia @ 9, and I personally don't think Miami is as good as either MI St. or Indiana.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast