Lazer Trokar the "Sharpest Hoooks in the world!!!"

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lazer Trokar the "Sharpest Hooks in the world!!!"

If you are not familiar with the Lazer Trokar hooks they were introduced to the bass market in 2009. The difference in the sharpness is that we are using surgical sharpening technology! We have put the TroKar point on fish hooks and the TroKar point is used in the medical field for many reasons, but started out being used to penetrate bone. They are also used in plastic surgery for minimal scaring since the points are so sharp. What does this mean to the fisherman? Bar none their is no hook nearly as sharp as the TroKar! In January 2013 we have launched these hooks into the Saltwater market in numerous sizes and styles. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

Team TroKar
    Last edited by Team Trokar; 02-20-2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: spelling

Who carries them in the West Palm/Stuart area?
    Member #10822

As of right now since they were just launched you can get them on line at Bass Pro Shops. I am hoping to get some retailers in the area to carry them once we have them all ready to ship.

Team Trokar

did you say theyre sharp enough to penetrate bone?

Awesome hooks!
    The ultimate Tarpon hook!
    Egret 2011 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by fsu11 View Post
    did you say theyre sharp enough to penetrate bone?
    Yes these points on the Trokars are taken from the surgical industry and in some applications they use this point to penetrate bone. For example in open heart surgery when they are closing the patients up they used these points to go through rib bones after the surgery. I caught a sailfish last week and the hook went into the bill over an inch! I was also talking to another guy who said he set the hook with one of our Trokar bass hooks and he missed the bite and the hook punctured the aluminum pontoon of the pontoon boat he was fishing on! They are seriously sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Trokar View Post
    I was also talking to another guy who said he set the hook with one of our Trokar bass hooks and he missed the bite and the hook punctured the aluminum pontoon of the pontoon boat he was fishing on! They are seriously sharp!
    Now that is too funny!!!!!
    Member #10822

i think id rather not use them for that sole reason then, its bad enough when i get a hook in myself let alone, have it go into the bone

FWIW, saw them at Gander in Palm Beach Gardens yesterday, in the freshwater section.
    Member #10822

Gander Mountain and Dick's Sporting Goods in Wellington have the freshwater ones but also some Octopus hooks which are great for live bait. Dick's will have the saltwater versions soon if they do not all ready stock them now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast