Nick Saban get control

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nick Saban get control

Nick Saban, get control over there bro...making Richt look good.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/colle...ery-cha/nWMZr/

Very sad but we have helped in creating these misguided individuals. We have turned them into little gods because of their God given tallents that they use to play a sport, and I emphasize PLAY. We have let their ability cloud our judgement as a whole. They have gotten away with far too much most of their lives simply because of their prowess in a sport. Where they should be going to school to get an education and become productive members of society, when instead we ooh and ah over them and then they go on to make millions in the professional sport of their choice and then their problems are mulitplied because of the money we throw at them. It will all come crashing down one day.
    AKA Jiggin Junkie

II Chronicles 7:14

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Quote Originally Posted by Spineyman View Post
    Very sad but we have helped in creating these misguided individuals. We have turned them into little gods because of their God given tallents that they use to play a sport, and I emphasize PLAY. We have let their ability cloud our judgement as a whole. They have gotten away with far too much most of their lives simply because of their prowess in a sport. Where they should be going to school to get an education and become productive members of society, when instead we ooh and ah over them and then they go on to make millions in the professional sport of their choice and then their problems are mulitplied because of the money we throw at them. It will all come crashing down one day.
    agreed

these guys just did the dumbest thing.............over a lil cash and a packback. DA's

Now, we get to pay for the 3 hots and a cot.
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 02-12-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post

Signed: The great State of Alabama for ya right there
    I havnt posted on here in a long time, but come on foot. Dont act like such a moron.

The game changed when they outlawed "Athletic" Dorms.

Anyone surprised? Really? Coming to your Alma matter soon.

As long as character has nothing to do with signing day, this will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Seed View Post
    I havnt posted on here in a long time, but come on foot. Dont act like such a moron.
    Bama just does it better than most. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Seed View Post
    but he's really good at it

I think we just upped you one Seed

http://blogs.ajc.com/news-to-me/2013...ls-school-bus/

Very clever writing....

In Fort Oglethorpe, a tiny town up near Tennessee, the very bedrock of society was rocked when a Flintstone, Ga., teen absconded with a Catoosa County school bus
    Proverbs 13:3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast