Looking for some ladies in Dania Beach

Florida Sportsman

Talking Looking for some ladies in Dania Beach

Hi All. I am looking for some ladies in the Dania Beach area that I can team up & go fishing with. I am going to take the LLGF Class in South Florida in April in Dania Beach. Not sure if any ladies on this board belong to that chapter (LLGF). I am only a beginner.

Hope to get some feedback and/or to make some lady fishing buddies!!! Thanks!

The chapter is a great place to meet other ladies who love to fish. They also plan monthly fishing adventures (well in advance, so you have time to plan) for everything from surf fishing to the Keys to the 10,000 Islands, kayak fishing...you name it. When I lived up there I was a member of the Chapter and those girls are well organized and have a ton of fun. Lee Lavery is the President and her email is Membership@sfl-llgf.com. Their website is http://www.sfl-llgf.com/

You will learn a lot at the LLGF class too! I have been involved with LLGF for many years and highly recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by katwoman85 View Post
    Hi All. I am looking for some ladies in the Dania Beach area that I can team up & go fishing with. I am going to take the LLGF Class in South Florida in April in Dania Beach. Not sure if any ladies on this board belong to that chapter (LLGF). I am only a beginner.

Hope to get some feedback and/or to make some lady fishing buddies!!! Thanks!

LLGF Seminar in The Keys - Nov

I'm actually attending the LLGF seminar in November down in the Keys - I'll be helping the person (Brittney Novalsky) teaching cast-netting for baitfish. I can't wait - any of you ladies attending? Would love to meet up with other forum members at the event.
    Follow my Facebook fishing blog - She's A Good Catch: www.facebook.com/ShesAGoodCatch