Does this look like oil in diesel fuel? - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hmmmm. I don't know.

My Toyota doesn't do that.

I'm with you on the Pensacola diesel injectors, nothing but issues so far.

Just called you Rob, I really appreciate any insight you can give me.

Rob, I appreciate the advice! I'll change the oil and let you know the results.

I keep telling you. Use the cheapest oil you can find and change it every 10 or 20 thousand miles whether it needs it or not.
    From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned bobcat!

Quote Originally Posted by rrbgtt View Post
    I keep telling you. Use the cheapest oil you can find and change it every 10 or 20 thousand miles whether it needs it or not.
    I'll listen to you one day.... I usually prefer to do things the hard way..

Quote Originally Posted by BigGatorChomp View Post
    Rob, I appreciate the advice! I'll change the oil and let you know the results.
    Be some good info if that fixes the problem, share the results if you would. Thanks

Of course.... Rob said to start by changing the oil and going back to rotella/ford stuff.

I'll watch the oil level after that and if it continues to drop, I'll go from there.

From what I've heard, pensacola diesel injectors are chit.

Been having kinda the same issue with mine. Original injectors, no oil use, no codes, fresh oil, fuel pressure at 60 OSI, new foot in the tank.....but from 45 mph and up vibrated like the tires are square...they are new tires and balanced well. Everybody tells me injectors but I'm not so sure...have not done a cc or buzz test yet......Fordrob?????

Built Ford Tough.
    From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned bobcat!

Quote Originally Posted by bigiron View Post
    Been having kinda the same issue with mine. Original injectors, no oil use, no codes, fresh oil, fuel pressure at 60 OSI, new foot in the tank.....but from 45 mph and up vibrated like the tires are square...they are new tires and balanced well. Everybody tells me injectors but I'm not so sure...have not done a cc or buzz test yet......Fordrob?????
    probably an injecter.... need to power balance the engine or do an injecter interupt test while its happening. just keep in mind if any "tech" comes to you and says you should change all the injecters find another tech. proper diagnosis and fix what s wrong and fix why it happened to begi with.all proper repairs should address the why th failure happened.if your local to me id be more than happy to look at it for you.
    anything worth doing, is worth overdoing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast