Nassau mixed bag 2/10

Florida Sportsman

Nassau mixed bag 2/10

Braved the wind and fished Nassau sound with my bro Jon. Plan was to fish under the bridge for sheeps but the wind was horrible, ended up fishing some docks that we normally wade in the summer and found em biting...ended up with 7 sheepies I'm guessing 3-7lbs, 3 reds 16-28" and 2 blk drum a 14&17" all on fiddlers! Bought two dozen live shrimp as a backup plan and brought home 22 of them.

Very nice...

Where did you say that spot was? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by samsiam74 View Post
    Very nice...

Where did you say that spot was? ;)
    I think he said it was in Virginia, in about 58 ft of water.

Quote Originally Posted by relesley View Post
    I think he said it was in Virginia, in about 58 ft of water.
    Aren't you cute....

Nice fish, Reggie taught you well, Padawan. I knew you when you were a little guy who didn't like the Disney characters getting all up in your face. You were about two or so with your cousin Kirsten in Orlando at Mickey's World. Jogging your memory yet??

The IRON CROSS!!!! Ole pops and I had a fish off this weekend, at the end of the day I sent him a picture of the fish laid out on the dock and he sent me one of a cooler full of empty beer cans haha how have u been? Lets get together and go fishing...

No problem, I just got a boat last year in February . Actually two! Got a 15 ft aluminum Fisher w/ a 25 hp Johnson tiller for a song and a dance from a buddy and then about a month later got a call from another buddy that said I JUST HAD to come see this boat for sale. It was for sale by a guy who needed money and was gonna be a killer deal. So I jumped on it as well. I gave the 15 footer to Brock.
    So yeah, we'll have to get together sometime. I remember a little boy that could just about catch fish in a 5 gallon bucket and it seems he keeps on catching fish, just grew up in the process.

Let me know, you, me and Brock can go out. I have a 20 ft Bay boat that works good in the creeks as well as the river and I took it off the beach last summer chasing cobia. Three people fits fine. Hit me up on FB, I just stalk on there, rarely post anything.

Bahahahaha