Rick Scott's Record $75 Billion Budget - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T Howard View Post
    His proposal is higher than the budget when he came in to office. That is irresponsible. He offers a raise to teachers yet forgets that Florida is supposed to move to a performance based system? He is a foolish foolish man and I will not vote for him again!
    He wants to be reelected. The only way to do that is to Kowtow to the spenders.

If you don't vote for him then who will you vote for Christo or Sink!? Both are making noises about running.
    "I'm not a physicist." ~ ac2020

"It's a shame PACs cannot simply lie and get away with it." ~ SWFL

Quote Originally Posted by WaterEngineer View Post
    He wants to be reelected. The only way to do that is to Kowtow to the spenders.

If you don't vote for him then who will you vote for Christo or Sink!? Both are making noises about running.
    Funny how the GOP caves on their morals and ethics int he name of re-election. Budgets, Immigration, DADT, wonder where they will end up on gun legislation?

I almost for got . . ABS (Anyone but Scott!)

Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    Funny how the GOP caves on their morals and ethics int he name of re-election.
    You mean like BHO moving toward the center to look like a moderate and stalling his agenda to look like a moderate before the least election thereby securing the low information voter's, vote?

I would put up a laughing emoticon but it is so sad.

Over all he hasn't screwed anything up. I can't say he's been a bad Governor.
    "The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function." F. Scott Fitzgerald

Quote Originally Posted by WaterEngineer View Post
    You mean like BHO moving toward the center to look like a moderate and stalling his agenda to look like a moderate before the least election thereby securing the low information voter's, vote?

I would put up a laughing emoticon but it is so sad.
    "Moving" towards the center? He has been right down the center. As for low information voters . . well there's that 47% number again. The 47% that Mittens got.

Face it, Rick Scott and the ilk you support are nothing more than immoral, unethical, double standard religious mouth pieces. They get elected by lying. 52% of America knows it and that is why the POTUS won . . AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Over all he hasn't screwed anything up. I can't say he's been a bad Governor.
    What about all the unconstitutional laws he has tried to create and enforce? Or do you only care about that when it comes to the 2nd?

"Moving" towards the center? He has been right down the center.
    That right there is the lie, BHO gets his sheeple like you to believe over and over.

Here is the latest feeding to the sheeple:

In recent days, the White House has pressed the message that, if policymakers can agree on a strategy for replacing across-the-board spending cuts set to hit next month, the president will pretty much have achieved his debt-reduction goals.

“Over the last few years, Democrats and Republicans have come together and cut our deficit [over the next decade] by more than $2.5 trillion through a balanced mix of spending cuts and higher tax rates for the wealthiest Americans. That’s more than halfway towards the $4 trillion in deficit reduction that economists and elected officials from both parties say we need to stabilize our debt,” Obama said during his weekend radio address.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...adb_print.html

What about all the unconstitutional laws he has tried to create and enforce? Or do you only care about that when it comes to the 2nd?
    You need to explain your stunningly general and obtuse statement. No details, typical.

Senior Member Reptile Dysfunction's Avatar
    "Moving" towards the center? He has been right down the center. As for low information voters . . well there's that 47% number again. The 47% that Mittens got.
    Funny post!

Face it, Rick Scott and the ilk you support are nothing more than immoral, unethical, double standard religious mouth pieces. They get elected by lying. 52% of America knows it and that is why the POTUS won . . AGAIN.
    Yeah, and you're a real smart girl too.
    "If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free" - P. J. O'Rourke

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast