New Castle County Courthouse Shooting: Delaware Police Say 3 Dead, 2 Injured - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by chubasco View Post
    So maybe we just need to get rid of all handguns. Be a good start.
    The average joe can make a handgun in his/her garage. With the technology at hand, outlawing guns is a fools game.

  2. #12
    Senior Member capt bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by T Howard View Post
    The average joe can make a handgun in his/her garage. With the technology at hand, outlawing guns is a fools game.
    yep. There are guys out in pakistan that build their own AKs with simple tools and turn out hundreds everyday. If they can do it with simple tools in the middle of nowhere then its a walk in the park for us..

  3. #13
    Senior Member navigator2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    11,157
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    yep. There are guys out in pakistan that build their own AKs with simple tools and turn out hundreds everyday. If they can do it with simple tools in the middle of nowhere then its a walk in the park for us..
    What's all this stuff about 3D copier gun manufacturing? I have not researched it, sounds bizarre to me almost like science fiction.


    Just drink the god d*mned koolaid!

    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    UH?
    Its 7.30 AM and you already won the moron trophy for the day. Congrats!

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Edgewater, FL
    Posts
    6,493
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2 View Post
    This is quite odd. I'm pretty sure there is a scanner at the door of most civilized courthouses. If this happens in a tightly controlled atmosphere, no amount of gun laws are going to protect law abiding citizens from thugs and crazies. The answer is packing your own.
    Reading comprehension FAIL.

    The shooter opened fire around 8:00 a.m. inside the public lobby of the courthouse, a state police spokesperson said. He did not pass through the security perimeter located a few feet inside the front doors.

  5. #15
    Senior Member capt bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by phlatsphil View Post
    Reading comprehension FAIL.

    The shooter opened fire around 8:00 a.m. inside the public lobby of the courthouse, a state police spokesperson said. He did not pass through the security perimeter located a few feet inside the front doors.
    Still brought a gun into a gun free zone. Liberal law FAIL

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    தமிழ்
    Posts
    5,061
    You can't stop a nut like this. There were plenty of state police armed to the teeth and nutjob took out innocent people before they got him

    This along with the cali cop killer on the loose only proves being armed doesn't stop them.


    It is the new normal, get use to it.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    தமிழ்
    Posts
    5,061
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    Still brought a gun into a gun free zone. Liberal law FAIL
    I do believe the state police carry guns in the court house.

  8. #18
    Senior Member capt bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    3,967
    Quote Originally Posted by Conchy Cracker View Post
    I do believe the state police carry guns in the court house.
    The individual law abiding citizen cant, why they cant is beyond me...

    where were they to protect everyone in this gun free zone? When seconds count the police are minutes away...

    Yet the trend continues: these mass killers target these gun free zones

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Conchy Cracker View Post
    This along with the cali cop killer on the loose only proves being armed doesn't stop them.

    It is the new normal, get use to it.
    How many armed private citizen's were taken out by by the guy in Delaware today or the "cali cop killer" (your words not mine)? Get back to me when you know the answer.

    You're out of material.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Gardawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,803
    A domestic argument that escalated to three homicides because of easy access to handguns ...

    I doubt the shooter would have made it to the lobby carrying a AR-15 on his shoulder ....

    I think open carry should be the law ... no concealed weapons ... WYSIWYG ...
    "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history... with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
    Mitch Ratcliffe, Technology Review

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •