Red fishing waccasassa Bay

Florida Sportsman

Red fishing waccasassa Bay

I've never fished wac. before So figured I'd give it a shot going to head out at turn of low tide and fish the incoming tide. So my question is hows the creeks and eleven prong produced lately for reds any input will be much appricated. Ive looked at google earth and have a good idea were to head just looking for a report or two to give me a idea if im on the right track and hopefully not to waist a trip. Thanks guys and tight lines! Hopefully tomorrow Ill be posting a report with a cooler load of fish

Watch out for the rocks going out of the river on low tide.

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

FISHED THERE TODAY COWCREEK WAS MUDDY FROM THE RAIN .WE GOT TWO TROUT IN THE RIVER AT THE MOUTH. FISHED THE BARS AT THE MOUTH WITH NO LUCK. GOOD LUCK
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Watch your tides as it can get pretty rocky this time of year....
    If it don't fit force it. If it breaks it needed replace anyways.

Thanks flash and redbonez my wallet appreciates the input. Thanks barnical bob the bite in the creeks didnt sound real strong think ill try eleven prong ill post my report tomorrow night after i get back

Really cant go wrong with any of the creeks north or south of the river. Tomorrow morning water will be really low so watch where you are running. Wind should keep water out of the creeks for the first couple hours. If you can get up into the grassy shorelines as the tides coming up you should be able to snag some reds. Trout have been hanging in some of the deeper cuts in between bars.

I've fished 11 prong quite a bit but never have much luck. I love it and it looks so dadgum fishy every time I'm there but for some reason I've never really done much down that way. Make sure to post up a report, good or bad. We all like reading and looking at fish pics. Good luck, I'll be out there around 10:00 am or so.

I will be out tomorrow we plan on hitting the creek mouths in the back of lows bay and fishing eleven prong, good luck and tight lines!