Port Canaveral Offshore 2/5

Florida Sportsman

Port Canaveral Offshore 2/5

Put lines in at 160ft and trolled out to 300ft with only one wahoo. Which was lost at the boat. Neighbors father was down from Boston, So I wanted to show him what a red snapper looked like. We caught Numerous red snapper and we were rewarded with a nice gag grouper. All fish were vented and swam back to the bottom. Sure wish we could have brought the grouper home with us While bottom fishing we had a school of dolphin come to the boat, we were able to boat 3 of them. Trolled awhile longer and boated one more schoolie dolphin. Then called it a day In by 2:00. Dolphins were all between 4 to 15 lbs. The snapper pics would not load (images were to large) Anybody know how to fix that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0278.jpg   IMG_0279.jpg  

Nice gag. Sucks you couldnt take it home.

Nice fish! How many miles out were you? I was out there too, but only went to 8A... was pretty choppy early in the morning, cleared up by the afternoon. Reports said 1-2 ft lol

if you have paint just click on resize and resize them to like 30% and they will be nice n small to upload...well done we got beat down out there around 32 miles..nothin to show but a bonita...

Quote Originally Posted by loyski View Post
    Nice fish! How many miles out were you? I was out there too, but only went to 8A... was pretty choppy early in the morning, cleared up by the afternoon. Reports said 1-2 ft lol
    300ft is over 30 miles straight out of the port.
    160ft is about 25 miles.

That should give you a range.