Tarpon, Reds, Snook (and more) Feeding Underwater

Florida Sportsman

Cool Tarpon, Reds, Snook (and more) Feeding Underwater

I always love it when people ask me, "What do you do for a living?". I can either get technical with them, or I can plainly say "I play with fish all day long".

Check the video out:

Long and short, I work for a company called Bottled Ocean, Inc. We are an aquatic solutions company that designs, builds and maintains innovative custom aquariums throughout Florida; whether it be a 400gal Saltwater Reef Tank in your living room to a Fish Tank under your bed or even the 180,000gal Lagoon at the Gaylord Palms Resort (in video). My responsibility is to ensure that the health of all the animals throughout the hotel are in tip-top shape while also keeping things aesthetically pleasing.

So when I'm not working, yes, I get to "play" with over 300 fish in the hotel After a few years of studying these guys inside the hotel I can EASILY say their tendencies and patterns in captivity throughout the year MIRROR their patterns out in the wild. It's definitely helped me find fish easier in ALL weather conditions. Feel free to re-post the video on your FB (I'd like to start getting a little more views for the company). Enjoy!

Cool video man! Wish that could be my screen saver

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forgot to mention:

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1pm I have a Feeding Show for all guests at the hotel. You don't need to stay here to witness the show; I'd be more than happy to have your Parking Validated so don't worry about the fee Bring your kids, family, whatever you'd like, it's real informal.

Hiring?

As soon as I saw the video I knew it was the Gaylord Palms… My sister got married there in ’09. I love that place I will be planning a trip for me and the wife soon.