Warren Sapp Hall of Fame? - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok sapp haters
    what is exactly did sapp do that makes you think he's so terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Tango View Post
    that racist bankrupt POS.
    I didn't realize that poor financial decisions should disqualify a player from the Hall.
    And how is Sapp racist? Because he called the NFL front office a"slavemaster" ten years ago?

If morality is to be a consideration for election, shouldn't they take Dan Marino's jacket away?
    Anything I say...What a wonderful philosophy you have!

http://www.lantanafitness.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post
    I'd agree with him.
    Why? Im not beefing here, Im curious as to yours and anyones opinion that thinks this way? IMO, its that last line " I think its about what you contribute to the game of football" that shades the thought process and could possibly make it hard to argue. However, what if football was two hand touch or flag? Same salaries, etc and it was mandatory that players and coaches glad hand, set up do gooder foundations and kiss the baby their whole career. Would anyone care? Is that going to sell tickets? Is that even football? Contributions to football is about the game they play. If there was no game, there would be nothing else. If you asked a player if he could get in just based on the autographs he signed, what do you think he would say?
    Last edited by haydenfox!#$; 02-03-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nuevowavo View Post
    I didn't realize that poor financial decisions should disqualify a player from the Hall.
    And how is Sapp racist? Because he called the NFL front office a"slavemaster" ten years ago?

If morality is to be a consideration for election, shouldn't they take Dan Marino's jacket away?
    Warren Sapps numbers are deserving of thr HOF status. That being said even though he played for the U I think he is a total *******. Even players from th U don't like him.

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    not disappointed, sapp was a force that could not be stopped
    Until he tangled with the IRS.....

Sapp is probably the do[_]chiest celeb I ever met in person...

Absolutely deserved. Sure he can be a jerk off the field. But on the field, he was a terror. The offensive players he faced know he belongs, and they'll tell you so.
    Social conservatism: The haunting fear that somewhere in America there's a non-white, non-Christian homosexual that believes this liberty and justice for all thing applies to them.

RNC: "We'll give up our bigotry when you pry it from our cold, dead hands!"

Quote Originally Posted by nuevowavo View Post
    Based on my personal experiences (2) outside of football, and from what I have read which supports my observations.........he displays bias against and personal dislike of a general nature towards non-blacks.

However none of this matters per the current criteria for admission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12