Goat island

Florida Sportsman

Thread: Goat island

Goat island

Everywhere else in Florida, you can camp on islands ect. In j-ville, not so much. I was at goat island today and thought ,why don't they make this an official campsite along with exchange island. Check out cape canaveral seashore website and you'll see what I mean. We have several areas to camp by boat, but they're not official camp areas .

It is for your safety. As far as Goat Island goes, at least. Have you heard of Chupacabra? You dont want to camp there.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    It is for your safety. As far as Goat Island goes, at least. Have you heard of Chupacabra? You dont want to camp there.
    2 weekends ago, There were 3 boats that camped at goat island on the main river side. Looked like they had a good time.

Chupacabra - HERE NOW??? Damn Brazillians we just ruin everything...
    Yes, as a matter of fact I DO fish... like a girl.

We used to camp there, often several boats with no problems. FWC surprised by sneakin up as we were gathered around the campfire, but told us they were just checking the fire because they had a call about it. Told us to enjoy ourselves and have a nice night. Another night, Ill try to word this nicely, but there was a giant mating ritual of porpise on the shore. They came up in only a couple feet of water, and appeared to be using the shore for leverage. I swear, there was like 20 of them, all taking turns in a crazy free for all. I had no idea porpise get down like that, lol.
    Tony Eden, Marine electronics, electrical and accesories rigging & repair master-
    Boattronics.net
    Boatswitchpanels.com
    Over 70 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ronics-reviews!
    Please contact me today with any questions or for a free estimate!

Where is goat island?

Found it on face book. A camp o n alot of the icw islands never had any issues

Quote Originally Posted by jacqueo View Post
    Chupacabra - HERE NOW??? Damn Brazillians we just ruin everything...
    The chupacabra on Goat Island know jiu jitsu. They are heally scary. They fighch heally hard. I will stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    The chupacabra on Goat Island know jiu jitsu. They are heally scary. They fighch heally hard. I will stay away.
    Isn't Homeless Security guarding that too, like those valuable jetties at Blount? Is their gold veins in them rocks?

You know I am a not a democrat but Dubya should have been forced to take 40 lashes on the front lawn at the White House for creating that useless bunch of efftards agency.

Just drink the god d*mned koolaid!

Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    UH?
    Its 7.30 AM and you already won the moron trophy for the day. Congrats!

I have not seen the goats on the island for quite some time.Are they still there?