Oakland Fans becoming SF fans!

Florida Sportsman

Banned

Oakland Fans becoming SF fans!

I just got a call from my neighbor in San Fran.

He is upset that Oakland fans have become 49ers Fans!

If you dont know or never lived there, Oakland fans tend to be on the seedy side and tend to speak spanish more<dont mean anything racial> also most gang-banger types like Oakland. San Fran fans your more likely to meet while sailing on the bay or playing down at Pebble Beach.

He is a SF fan and when he sees people that are Oakland fans supporting the 49ers it is making him mad. Wish I was out there tonight.

Raiders are leaving again anyway.
    When a child speaks of you this way, there is not much more to achieve... "Daddy taught me how to sing, how to spoil those you love, how to plan for the future, and how to drink a beer on a hot day. Not only is my dad cooler than your dad, he's also cooler than you."

Banned
    Well Menzies, your right. Do you like American Football?

I think if I played gaylec football I could have been all-state! the speed in your sport, the way you can dribble the ball like in basket ball and just sock people is cool!!!!

Banned
    I think irish football is the most voilent sport I have ever seen and think it must be the best game to play!!!

I only got to play rugby and sevens in college..... and had no idea when i was in the Navy what rugby was and that two officers were Eagles...the us rugby team!

I think Irish football looks like I would fit 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Tripleclean View Post
    Oakland fans tend to be on the seedy side and tend to speak spanish more<dont mean anything racial> also most gang-banger types like Oakland. San Fran fans your more likely to meet while sailing on the bay or playing down at Pebble Beach.

Must have been light winds on the Bay, or maybe they were reseeding the greens at Pebble:

Anything I say...What a wonderful philosophy you have!

http://www.lantanafitness.com/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nuevowavo View Post
    Must have been light winds on the Bay, or maybe they were reseeding the greens at Pebble:

All MS13 memebers..... All gang affilated.

Somebody must have accidently flashed the wrong gang sign.

Well, it looks like there are going to be a few Raven's fans stabbed at this one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2amigo View Post
    Well, it looks like there are going to be a few Raven's fans stabbed at this one.
    Yes!

And Ray Lewis will still go a stabbin too!!!

@Tripleclean more violent than rugby? well I haven't seen an Irish football game before I think I'm gonna check videos from youtube to see for myself.