they suck
    does anybody speak English as their first language work for this company
    thanks that is all
    Old School Forum Member

yes
    no

Si

они - хорошие люди

you get a person on the phone first ring if you want to buy if you want to change your account its an endless recording cycle
    Old School Forum Member

customer service is the pits!

I do not think their is a company I hate more then COMCAST. Their service is always acting up, their bills never make sense and when you call them all they tell you is to unplug the box for 30 seconds and we will send out a signal. From what I hear Uverse is not much better.
    It works 60% of the time all the time......

Called Comcast last week because of slow internet and picture break up on one TV. Two techs showed up Monday, spend 90 minutes replacing wiring and checking all TVs and internet prior to leaving. No charge.

The old comcast whine. Guess what , all TV companies suck. I could tell you I my comcast has been down less then an hour in 10 years and how everytime I call I get a credit and have had absolutely no problems with them. Others can tell you the same about ATT, Dish, and DTV. But it means nothing. They are huge companies, you either get a good cust rep or technician or you dont.

If you continue to have reoccurring trouble with the actual TV/internet service then you should switch because their infrastructure probably sucks in your area and it aint gonna get fixed by a tech, only an overhaul of the infrastructure. Florida is a handful for cable companies because of the ground, the storms, and whatever else.

My directTV service is never out. Most I have is PPV that are paid but not delivered (online fix) and then hard drives on DVRs go out. That's where my fun ends with them. They won't replace the DVR just because it locks up and blue screens with the message of bad hard drive. You have to have them on the phone when it happens and if you reset it (5 times) and reboots they won't replace it.

Now comcast are a bunch of liars. When I moved to them for internet and phone only I had no phone from install time for nearly 5 days. They had forgotten to "provision" the system nor set up the account in the billing system. They had to find the actual tech. A few weeks later it's out again. They swore for another 5 days they could see the cable box online and I just needed to reset it. A reset takes 5 minutes or more but they can't stay on hold for that. I finally demanded the DM's phone number and they sent someone out to find that they disconnected my line from the splitter and locked it instead of my neighor. So much for seeing the box.

Yep, horrible. But cheaper.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government. "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast