Mississippi bill would nullify federal laws - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    obama wants gun laws...has no desire for pot laws...ya know he did a toke and a line now and then...
    2802 Trophy WA, 2x225Merc EFI's...sunk unamed storm 12-09looking for boat #10

Quote Originally Posted by Parkerboy View Post
    I believe the Commerce Clause specifically applies only to interstate commerce.
    you'd be wrong. again.

it can be just the possibility of interstate trade.

look it up.

God's Country-Texas and Quepos, Costa Rica
    Quote Originally Posted by heathen View Post
    you'd be wrong. again.

look it up.
    What do you think trade is if not commerce?
    Deo Vindice

Quote Originally Posted by heathen View Post
    you'd be wrong. again.

look it up.
    Try reading it. It enumerates that Congress can regulate interstate commerce between the several states. It also specifically addresses international trade. Many will argue the federal government has no constitutional power to regulate trade which takes place entirely within a state.
    Deo Vindice

Try reading it. It enumerates that Congress can regulate interstate commerce between the several states. It also specifically addresses international trade. Many will argue the federal government has no constitutional power to regulate trade which takes place entirely within a state.
    That isn't really what "enumerates" means. Unless Velvet Jones was your social studies teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFluke View Post
    That isn't really what "enumerates" means. Unless Velvet Jones was your social studies teacher.
    Enumerate means to count seperately one by one. For example, let me enumerate the ways in which liberals are harmful to this country and its well being. Oh wait, too many to enumerate.
    Deo Vindice

Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    Is that not what Colorado did by legalizing Marijuana? Did they not say the feds had no right to enforce federal law within their state, whats is the difference in gun laws and drug laws?
    but that whole liberal thing you know,,, makes it all right in their eyes...
    ALLISON XB 21,, MERCURY 300 Opti Max Pro Series (Slightly Modified) You can't catch me!!!
    "Today is MINE"

Enumerate means to count seperately one by one. For example, let me enumerate the ways in which liberals are harmful to this country and its well being. Oh wait, too many to enumerate.
    Oh I see. You went to the GWB school of social studies. Now tell me about tribal tribal sovereignty!

you need to look at the court cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    Is that not what Colorado did by legalizing Marijuana? Did they not say the feds had no right to enforce federal law within their state, whats is the difference in gun laws and drug laws?
    THIS!!
    Now the libatards are in a pickle! They want their pot but their savior the Feds say No No!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast