2006 Gheenoe with 2012 Yamaha 4 Stroke, Vero Beach

Florida Sportsman

2006 Gheenoe with 2012 Yamaha 4 Stroke, Vero Beach

2006 13' Gheenoe in excellent shape. Powered with a 2012 yamaha 6hp 4 stroke and a minn kota 40 thrust trolling motor. I still have Yamaha warranty on engine through March 2015. I bought the custom black gheenoe mount to hold the trolling motor. Great little galvanized trailer, entire boat is in excellent shape. Has LED bow and stern lights mounted as well as sturdy matching swivel seats. Very efficient boat, an average fishing trip burns only 1/4 gallon of gas. Engine is essentially brand new as it was bought in March of '12 and fires right up. It is the short shaft engine so it will run in the shallows. Has 2 rod holders and also cleats on the stern for docking. Drafts extremely shallow and ideal for flats fishing. Looking to sell only to get bigger boat for growing family. Asking $3700 OBO. Call James at 772-480-1773 or email me or PM me on here for additional info. No texts please. Please leave me a voicemail if I cannot get to the phone, thanks!

You see that grey house across the street in the first picture? Just put it in that driveway. Seriously, why you sellin' her?

My wife and I are finally buying a house, and its got a good size garage. (now i wont have to keep waking my poor parents up at 6am when i come over to pick up the boat to go fishin hahaha) I fell in love with a 16' carolina skiff, plus im sure we'll be having kids soon, so a little bigger boat will be good for us....but I love the Gheenoe tho its gonna be tough to part ways.

You're sellin out for a flat bottom bathtub? Ah well, I know I've been tempted to do the same a time or two! Nice lookin boat.