Another school shooting..... - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripleclean View Post
    Back when I went to school 20 years ago we had metal detectors at school so we would wait til after school to shoot people.

Back when I went to school we brought our shotguns and deer rifles and ammo to school on the bus and put them in the principals office for the day until we went home on another friends bus to spend the weekend at his house. We also all carried pocket knifes.

We never considered shooting or stabbing anyone....
    Last edited by rrbgtt; 01-22-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat 33T View Post
    See what I mean Triple? You seemed to be a lot more coherent on the Mars thread.
    I think you just disagree with Members ideas and then edit them out which is bad science.

Wouldnt you feel responcable if your kids pulled off a mall shooting? or would you blame their access to firearms?
    Not your fault because of some video game you bought them caused them to shoot mall goers?

There is a huge ground swell of mothers in this country.... call it the gender reality gap... thats how BHO won.

This story is developing. We'll post more details as we get them.

Standing by for the facts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rrbgtt View Post
    Back when I went to school we brought our shotguns and deer rifles and ammo to school on the bus and put them in the principles office for the day until we went home on another friends bus to spend the weekend at his house. We also all carried pocket knifes.

We never considered shooting or stabbing anyone....
    Different school districts, different after school activitys. When crack cocain swept out country things like killings were out of control....... Lets go shoot up the opfor with uzis at the mall. Now people are weaker, they want to be weaker, weaker is the new stronger. Meaker is the new bolder.

Another shooting in a gun-free zone?
    How can this be?
    "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
    "An it harm none, do as ye will."
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."

Quote Originally Posted by Split Shot View Post
    This story is developing. We'll post more details as we get them.

Standing by for the facts.
    I'm sure a scary black rifle that holds more ammo than needed is involved, somehow...
    "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."
    "An it harm none, do as ye will."
    "The mind is everything. What you think you become."

Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by razorreilly09 View Post
    Another shooting in a gun-free zone?
    How can this be?
    Students using handguns to resolve an argument is clearly an unintended consequence of them arming themselves to prevent mass murders and should be considered acceptable in that cause, as well as any collateral victims. If only one of them was armed, who knows how many would have died?
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

Quote Originally Posted by CaptTater View Post
    Time to issue handguns with school books.
    How's that working for ya?
    A man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Banned
    So menzies how did it work back home with guns and your first peoples, in th'e olde country?

Far fewer shootings in Ireland. They graduated from mere firearms 30 years ago, although the British Army troops still shoot a few. Most folks are blown up by IRA bombings. So, you kill all the kids in a school instead of only 18-20.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast