Sanctity of Life Sunday - Page 28

Florida Sportsman

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    You are defining an anarchist, not a republican. Personally, I'm an independent, but I know of no republicans fitting your description.
    Quote Originally Posted by rickc View Post
    Funny how Republicans are all about the sanctity of life before a person is born

but after that it is every man for himself and the devil take the hindmost

Wonder how these self proclaimed Christians can live with such hypocrisy.

Seems I heard this it my Sunday school class when I was a kid

Something about helping the sick and poor

I remember A rich man has as much chance of going to heaven as a camel going through the eye of a needle

what was the rest of this one "as you do to the least of these"

You righties do realize your fighting against health care for all, taking care of the elderly and basically keeping down the little guy to enrich the rich is very unchristian don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Justins Dad View Post
    OMG, for the 2nd or 3rd time, what book? Just post the title so I can review the contents before answering your question.
    It has been posted about a dozen times by Greggl so far. I will give you a picture to help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51lV6J4ic5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	69354

Gregg, I think he may have me on his ignore list. You may have to quote this for him to see the book cover.
    People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid

Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    It has been posted about a dozen times by Greggl so far. I will give you a picture to help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51lV6J4ic5L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	69354

Gregg, I think he may have me on his ignore list. You may have to quote this for him to see the book cover.
    not that it'll do any good but here is the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by heathen View Post
    Too many big words for JD. when they come out with a pop up books version, maybe...
    People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid

Thank you! I've downloaded a sample to my Kindle and will try looking at it this evening... I doubt I'm going to be interested in reading the entire book, but I'll look and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by heathen View Post

Thank you! I've downloaded a sample to my Kindle and will try looking at it this evening... I doubt I'm going to be interested in reading the entire book, but I'll look and see.
    yeah, facts and science terrify your ilk.

I formally studied your holy book, before disagreeing with its claims.

It would be a sign of respect, to read the 'holy books' of what you claim is a 'false religion'.

This is especially appreciated if you're going to claim that it's all unknowable or wrong, without even a basic working knowledge of what you're talking about.

Btw, it's a highly spiritual and religious book.

PS: A Briefer History of Time is going to be a better read. It has been revised and includes some clarifications and adjustments in the face of new research. You'll see some science at work.
    Last edited by greggl; 01-25-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: postscript
    "The internet gives people an opportunity to generate lies faster... and for business reasons." - Eric Schmidt, Google

You are jumping off the deep end without a life jacket and you can't even swim....
    Quote Originally Posted by greggl View Post
    I formally studied your holy book, before disagreeing with its claims.

It would be a sign of respect, to read the 'holy books' of what you claim is a 'false religion'.

This is especially appreciated if you're going to claim that it's all unknowable or wrong, without even a basic working knowledge of what you're talking about.

Btw, it's a highly spiritual and religious book.

PS: A Briefer History of Time is going to be a better read. It has been revised and includes some clarifications and adjustments in the face of new research. You'll see some science at work.

You are jumping off the deep end without a life jacket and you can't even swim....
    In what way?
    "The internet gives people an opportunity to generate lies faster... and for business reasons." - Eric Schmidt, Google

Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justins Dad

Says the guy in the kiddie pool.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast