One of the first companies to make fishing kayaks where the angler could stand up and fish...
14 ft long, 55 lbs-easy to car top and outfitted for camping and/or fishing.
Can be sit in or sit on top.
Innovative 2 position outrigger design for stable stand up fishing, especially inshore, flats, or lake (and with a fly rod!).
Garage kept & well maintained.
Located in Miami Beach.
Includes several DIY modifications/other extras:
1. 1/4" starboard console (removable) with level storage shelves for 2 Plano tackle containers, Garmin 12 XL GPS mount, compass, and elevated rod holder (within easy reach when sitting or standing).
2. 1/2" starboard elevated deck in cockpit (also removable) with light gray 5 mm Sea-Dek surface for comfort.
3. Port side (or elevated if desired) PVC quick release paddle holder.
4. Blue water designs fly rod holder with bow mounted PVC rod tube to protect fly rod tip from branches, etc.
5..Fishing crate with 3 rod holders in back, 2 PVC holders in front (for anchor, pliers, or hook remover). Also includes sailing cleat for anchor line stop.
6. Security U bolt aft for locking to car overnight if necessary.
7. Surf to Summit fishing seat with zippered storage compartment in back, 2 rod holders with velcro stays.
8. Large rear storage compartment that can fit a 3 man tent, Coleman lantern, camp kitchen, sleeping bag, etc (camping equipment not included btw).
9. Watertight smaller front storage compartment for water bottles, headlamp, flares etc.
10. New Native watercraft anchor trolley
Outrigger design, easily attached, detached w/ M-F nylon buckle P1190295.jpg
Blue Water Designs above deck fly rod holder (within easy reach, right next to seat) P1190298.jpg
Bow mounted PVC fly rod tube, fixed above deck P1190299.jpg
PVC Paddle holder (can be on port side or elevated on console) P1190292.jpg
New Native anchor trolley P1190293.jpg
Tribalance kayak P1190296.jpg
Ample rear dry storage compartment P1190294.jpg
Surf to Summit fishing seat with rear storage compartment and 2 rod holders (extra seat cushion not included) P1190306.jpg
Removable console with elevated rod holder, compass, 2 storage shelves for plano tackle boxes (GPS mount not included) P1190308.jpg
Elevated (fly or spin) rod holder (paddle holder can also be fastened behind rod holder if preferred) P1190309.jpg
Level standing platform with 5 mm light gray Sea Dek P1190311.jpg
In place; easily removable P1190312.jpg P1190313.jpg
Fishing crate P1190317.jpg
Fixed U bolt for cable lock and security P1190319.jpg
Standing platform upside down showing brackets, velcro P1190322.jpg