14' Tribalance Kayak for sale
One of the first companies to make fishing kayaks where the angler could stand up and fish...
14 ft long, 55 lbs-easy to car top and outfitted for camping and/or fishing.
Can be sit in or sit on top.
Innovative 2 position outrigger design for stable stand up fishing, especially inshore, flats, or lake (and with a fly rod!).
Garage kept & well maintained.
Located in Miami Beach.
Includes several DIY modifications/other extras:
1. 1/4" starboard console (removable) with level storage shelves for 2 Plano tackle containers, Garmin 12 XL GPS mount, compass, and elevated rod holder (within easy reach when sitting or standing).
2. 1/2" starboard elevated deck in cockpit (also removable) with light gray 5 mm Sea-Dek surface for comfort.
3. Port side (or elevated if desired) PVC quick release paddle holder.
4. Blue water designs fly rod holder with bow mounted PVC rod tube to protect fly rod tip from branches, etc.
5..Fishing crate with 3 rod holders in back, 2 PVC holders in front (for anchor, pliers, or hook remover). Also includes sailing cleat for anchor line stop.
6. Security U bolt aft for locking to car overnight if necessary.
7. Surf to Summit fishing seat with zippered storage compartment in back, 2 rod holders with velcro stays.
8. Large rear storage compartment that can fit a 3 man tent, Coleman lantern, camp kitchen, sleeping bag, etc (camping equipment not included btw).
9. Watertight smaller front storage compartment for water bottles, headlamp, flares etc.
10. New Native watercraft anchor trolley
More pics to follow
Asking $450 o.b.o
Last edited by Gifisher; 02-26-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Outrigger design, easily attached, detached w/ M-F nylon buckle
Blue Water Designs above deck fly rod holder (within easy reach, right next to seat)
Bow mounted PVC fly rod tube, fixed above deck
PVC Paddle holder (can be on port side or elevated on console)
New Native anchor trolley
Last edited by Gifisher; 01-26-2013 at 09:43 AM.
Ample rear dry storage compartment
Surf to Summit fishing seat with rear storage compartment and 2 rod holders (extra seat cushion not included)
Removable console with elevated rod holder, compass, 2 storage shelves for plano tackle boxes (GPS mount not included)
Elevated (fly or spin) rod holder (paddle holder can also be fastened behind rod holder if preferred)
Level standing platform with 5 mm light gray Sea Dek
In place; easily removable
Fixed U bolt for cable lock and security
Standing platform upside down showing brackets, velcro
Last edited by Gifisher; 02-26-2013 at 08:44 PM.
I wish I had the money for this, this is an incredibly well outfitted kayak! You did a great job rigging that thing up and adding all those goodies! Good luck
Thanks for the interest and the kind words. Was a lot of fun rigging this kayak...
What would us yak folk do without PVC pipe and starboard?
Price drop to $400.
Will throw in West Marine life jacket...
Looking more interesting. Where are you located?
I wish I wasn't in SoCal til Tuesday. I'll try my luck with you when I get back. Looks like what I'm looking for.