HK Mark 23 RARE!!!! with extras - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BUMP FOR THE NICEST HK MADE!!!!

Alot of us on this site have more money than God, alot of us on this site like that gun and others like it. We know true value of big boy play toys. The fact that the big money isn't hitting the table states we value our cash more than said play toys. We want bang for our bucks.
    Good deals sell, great deal get nailed down.
    I saw a brand new FN 5.7 with all the goodies, guy wanted 3800 for it. He is out of his flipping mind.

Sorry you cant afford the gun bud, dosnt mean its not worth the coin. Fact is, there are FEW people out there that appreciate the quality of a gun over 800-1000$. Everyone likes smith and wessons, glocks, rugers, etc. etc. and thats fine. NOTHING wrong with those guns. BUT shoot a custom Ed Brown, or an STI, even a custom kimber and you truly understand it.

The reason guns of this quality take time to sell is every joe schmoe cant afford them and even if they can dont understand why you buy one when you could buy 5 or 7 cheapies.

but in light of the fact of all the FS forum haters these days, I thought I would do a little research. This took about 3 minutes on gunsamerica.com and gunbroker.com A LOT of the gunbroker guns are auctions that are well past what is being asking already with plenty of time to go, and less additions to the gun.

PS.....the last gun has a fake can on it, its NOT real.....If you are in the market for the quality gun I would be glad to spray paint a piece of PVC black and hot glue it to the front of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by ProFISHent View Post
    Fact is, there are FEW people out there that appreciate the quality of a gun over 800-1000$.

Could not disagree with you any more.

Nice gun by the way.

so everyone appreciates them? And thanks for the gun compliment!

Apparently some people don't get it. Nice gun Profishent, you know what you have, don't let these people get under your skin, some people fail to realize this isn't a six shooter I guess. HK is one of the nicest arms mfgrs out there, I wouldn't sell it for a penny cheaper then you have it listed. GLWS.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDXT View Post
    Apparently some people don't get it. Nice gun Profishent, you know what you have, don't let these people get under your skin, some people fail to realize this isn't a six shooter I guess. HK is one of the nicest arms mfgrs out there, I wouldn't sell it for a penny cheaper then you have it listed. GLWS.
    lol I appreciate it FLDXT. I know the value of the gun and its priced right. They arent cheap.....believe me I know, but thats what they are worth. And the fact is they arent hyped up like ARs and a lot of other guns right now, this was the price a year ago and it will be worth even more in another couple years. One sold yesterday on HKpro.com for 2050 in a couple hrs with 1 mag and the black case. I dont know why but EVERYONE wants the case like we and wizard have. I am just shocked at how many people get offended by a price these days and think their post will alter someone elses price.

Anyone who is ACTUALLY interested, take a look around. This HK is priced where it needs to be with all the goodies that go with it. Its in TOP condition and will make an HK collector extremely happy

$451 just cause its Nick.... LOl
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

thats zack.....I think Ill hold onto it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ProFISHent View Post
    thats zack.....I think Ill hold onto it. lol.
    Ok, $455 then!! LOL Anyway I think a lot of people see this gun as just a normal HK that sells for $500-$700ish, at first glance it does look like that, but obvioulsy there is ALOT more too this gun!! Hell, not being a huge HK follower I never even knew these existed, so i learned something!! Good luck with it, the right buyer will eventually come along!!
    Words of Wisdom: Many a problem will solve itself, if we forget it and go fishing or hunting!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast