HK Mark 23 RARE!!!! with extras

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HK Mark 23 RARE!!!! with extras

SOLD.....thanks rick
    Last edited by ProFISHent; 02-05-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Damn nice set-up. I've heard of people paying several hundred just for that camo case. Throw in the flash supressor and that is a pretty decent deal.

How come your two ads have different email address's? Do you own both or posting one for a friend or family?

BTW, Without derailing your ad, do you know what the diference is between the Mark 23 and the Tactical?

Posting for a friend on the para 45. I looked over both guns last night.

Not sure the difference on tactical and mark 23. I know the mark 23s are extremely sought after especially with the case it's in. This is exactly how it was given to seals minus the light and silencer.

The mark 23 is one of the most accurate production guns out there

Bump!!!!!!

bump. TONS of emails/offers. this is a top knotch gun guys. I know times are hard and there isnt a huge market for this quality of gun but if we cant sell it it will just be kept for a while till times get better.

Wizard I read Bout the 2 guns. Did you want to know or were you just curious if I knew

Quote Originally Posted by ProFISHent View Post
    Wizard I read Bout the 2 guns. Did you want to know or were you just curious if I knew
    I would love to know. Here is my Tactical with its little brother and you are right, these are supper accurate.

from some research, the mark 23 was designed as an offensive secondary and worked excellent as that. The size and weight would help retain accuracy (mark 23 is considered a match grade pistol and capable of 2 inch groups at 50 YARDS!!!) but because of its size, and weight it was slow to draw for defensive actions which resulted in some criticism. They went back to the drawing board to come up with another gun that would work as a defensive secondary HK designed yet another gun, the tactical, that was based on the original USP that was more compact yet still very accurate. They even designed a third gun for counter terrorism and special forces, the HK USP compact Tactical.

Man I love HKs

Trade you a Hi Point 9mm. It's worth about $900.00 in today's market, and I'll even through a little cash on top.

Nice piece wish I had the funds. GLWS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast