1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible - Make an offer

Florida Sportsman

1992 Nissan 240SX Convertible - Make an offer

Udated with pictues an video link

For sale: Nissan 240SX Convertible, with 142,000 miles. Car runs fine, recently replaced the following items as part of a refresh:Spark Plugs, Fuel Injectors, Rotors, and Brake pads front and back. Tires are not new but have lots of tread and 20,000 + miles left on them.

Car is in need of a new top ($800 at Davis Seat Covers on Arlington Road) , but the existing top will keep you dry. Also in need of an alignment and wheel balance, and new headlight switch.

This car has been a backup car for me for the last several years, starts up every time even after sitting in the garage for months.

I bought a new car and now have 2 backup cars, so time to hand it off to someone else who needs a backup car or a car for a teenager. Clear Florida title in hand.

Call Chris at 904 - three eight 2 - Seven 9 9 One. If I do not sell in the next 2 weeks it goes to good will.

PIctures

Last edited by Reel Luck; 01-19-2013 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Updated with pictures and video link.

pm sent

PIctures with top up and interior

Interior

Last edited by Reel Luck; 01-19-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Removed duplicate photo

I will give you 500

Thanks Ape, but not interested at that price. I have posted the car for sale on ebay ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissa...item3f214d962b), feel free to bid there if you are still interested.