Tabman question

Florida Sportsman

Thread: Tabman question

Tabman question

Just found a deal on these, $20. The rams look different than the ones im use to seeing. No rings and a smaller design. the turned down planes make me think these are your m-80 for smaller boats, although they came off a 27' boat. can you confirm that. I tested them like I saw on shipshape, when they went down to your facility's, with compressed air and they extended and retracted just fine.
    The pump I have was bought by a friend with a bob's jackplate. Although the fittings are your normal 1/4" and the jackplate has Jic fittings that are larger. can you identify the pump for me. I cant figure out what the side fitting is for????? any help with the pump would be useful.

Thanks

CMD

Tom in looking for info, I can see that these planes cant be bennetts. I havent found any of yours that use a piano hinge design. Any help with the pump would be appreciated.

Thanks
    CMD

I think ive figured it out, could this be one of your DAHPU's use on your hatch lifters?

CMD

Good to talk to you on the phone Dan!

As we discussed, those are Trimmaster Trim Tabs (they have been out of business for quite awhile).

The pump Bennett Dual Acting pump used for hatch lifters. It's a slightly older version of the one we make but should work for what you want to do.

Tom
    Bennett Marine