Pattengr

Florida Sportsman

Thread: Pattengr

Pattengr

Too bad the archives aren't available yet.

Celebrate life people.

I wish I could have met him in person. He watched the Apollo missions and shuttle missions from the inside as a NASA employee. I am constantly amazed at what those people accomplished with the technology they had available to them at the time. Almost as amazed as I am about those who fought in WWII.

Jerry also collected art, which was important to him as he became more home-bound. I remember how sad he was when he decided it was time to auction/sell off pretty much everything he had including his art. If I remember correctly he had no family - he called the forum his family.
    When a child speaks of you this way, there is not much more to achieve... "Daddy taught me how to sing, how to spoil those you love, how to plan for the future, and how to drink a beer on a hot day. Not only is my dad cooler than your dad, he's also cooler than you."

I miss our late night "discussions" here in OT.
    Largest Private Charter Vessel in the Lower Keys
    www.easyridercharterskeywest.com

Hero's Don't Wear Capes....They Wear Dog Tags.

I haven't been on the forum in a long time and I am shocked at the list of those we've lost. I really loved Jerry. He was a real firecracker.

Wow! I havent been on here in a while. I was lucky enough to meet Jerry a couple of times. Good man, great conversationalist. Sad to read this.