A little help with biscayne bay or south fl keys regions...

Florida Sportsman

A little help with biscayne bay or south fl keys regions...

Now let me start off first by saying I'm not looking for anyone to give up their hard earned secrets or honey holes I would just appreciate a friendly point in a general direction and some fellow advice. Just moved from Oahu HI and there is a small group of us who are die hard fly guys. Let me tell you the bones out there were spectacular, the only difference is you could walk right out the back porch and see them tailing, a truly amazing feat of nature....

Currently i am running out of a red fisher by black point, been out several times since the move (only been here for a few months not to mention) and happened to come across a spooked out permit and have had limited shots at the bones. Usually fishing on the low incoming but honestly will stay out sun up sun down weather and time permitting. By no means am I a Novice angler I have been at the sport going on twenty years, however when it comes to this this water down here I am as green as green can be and fishing unknown waters alone can get tough at times..

I will and prefer to hunt tarpon snook bone permit whatever. I will jump poons stalk ghosts it doesn't matter. To be honest the only one that has eluded me so far on fly has been that black tailed devil. If it swims I want to feed him a fly... I'm geared up ready to go... Would appreciate the help on the water gents throw some ohana my way.

Aloha and TightLines

Did I mention you show the area ill provide the boat...
    Last edited by Bonesmuggler; 01-12-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Can't help in that area, but welcome to the forum & best wishes in you quest.
    Ron Conner Release the fish, keep the memories. Once a Knight is enough.

Thanks a bunch look forward to being on here. I notified you happen to live in cud joe... My uncle lives on 1st st... Name is Denny old school biker from ny...I head that way quite often great place....

Aloha e Komo Mai , send a pm we'll put somtin together Brudda.