Conspiracy theories. - Page 9

Florida Sportsman

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nuevowavo View Post
    I think it's amazing that those who most doubt the competence of government would believe that government employees were able to plan such a complex, precise mission, requiring a massive amount of personnel and materiel, over an extended period of time, carry it out successfully, and keep it completely secret during the planning, execution and for over 12 years afterward, while carrying out the plan under the radar of tens of thousands of airline, Pentagon and WTC workers.

Heck, if they can do that, running the health care system should be a piece of cake...
    And the winner is...............NUEVOWAVO.

Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old thompson View Post
    Well gary, I see that not being a Richard is not your strong suit.

But, I'm sure that as a former cop you have absolute faith that the official story is always true.
    As someone who ran into situations to help people that most would run away from and who had to wear body armor out of fear of being shot at while doing so, I am insulted for the emergency responders who went into those buildings and never came out to be insulted by you stupidassed suggestion that their loss was planned and executed under the same flag that they wore on their shoulders.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary S. Colecchio View Post
    As someone who ran into situations to help people that most would run away from and who had to wear body armor out of fear of being shot at while doing so, ...
    You were a convenience store clerk too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist View Post
    Except there were a bunch of witnesses that saw the plane hit.
    And to date approx 15 million people attended the original Woodstock :D

Quote Originally Posted by brentsum View Post
    Moon landing-fake
    Elvis dead-fake
    Pearl Harbor-fake
    JFK - fake
    hurricane Katrina-fake
    Attachment 67128
    Tuskegee Syphilis experiment - fake
    "The Chief Executive is acting as an Imperial President, without regard to his citizens, only caring about his agenda."

Nice to see a thread like this to once in a while to remind people who's who on the forum. Maybe some will reevaluate the credibility of some of their forum mates.

This place has always been low hanging fruit to law enforcement.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ben17 View Post
    Nice to see a thread like this to once in a while to remind people who's who on the forum. Maybe some will reevaluate the credibility of some of their forum mates.
    Maybe some will reevaluate the credibility of the Government. Not you though, other people. Not sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S. Colecchio View Post
    Oh no you don't. This is the Crisis Actor guy http://wellaware1.com/ Who thinks Walt Disney was Adolph Hitler , Kevin Bacon is Jay Carney , and that the Saturday Night Live cast are graduates of a secret government school to fool Americans with false flag events .
    LMAO....It also looks like he thinks Tony Hawks was Emilie Parkers dad...funny thing about his comparisons is that none of them look like who he said they do.Im not sure what it has to do with anything really.Are you trying to validate his claims?I have pretty much debunked most of the claims made on the link I originally posted,the only thing left for me to prove false is the supposed photo of Emilie with Obama on the 16th.If it isnt photoshopped you would have a hard time convincing anyone with good eyesight that it is not indeed Emilie.Until I find it,i'm going to assume that it is Emilies sister,but the other photo of them together they damned sure dont look like twins.My only other question,which can only be answered by the man himself,is the strange behavior of Emilies dad....laughing and carrying on,then when it comes time to talk to the cameras you see what appears to be him trying to work himself up into a frenzy then talking and choking up crying with no tears,not even watery eyes.Everything else is pretty much BS.

Didnt you read coldair's thread?

There are three daughters.

Emilie is on the right.

The two remaining daughters ( sitting in Parker's lap) are shown here.

Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    your such a hypocritical terrible American.....your ilk are the ones who completely bastardized and politicized this event..... we can see you enjoy the destruction of this great country you obviously hate....
    Sickness.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast