Conspiracy theories. - Page 6

Florida Sportsman

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 123
  1. #51
    Senior Member Cyclist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gville
    Posts
    12,467
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    I dont know Peter...I just dont know...the feds have done similar things like this in the past so there is no reason to believe they werent involved in this
    I am not denying that our government has done some bad crazy things but 911 would be outrageous. Well beyond any bad thing done previously. Maybe to another country, but not at home.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Cyclist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gville
    Posts
    12,467
    Iran contra

    Lying about WMDs

  3. #53
    Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Wind and Ghosts
    Posts
    14,670
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post

    Im not off the deep end ...
    I would not suggest starting a poll.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

  4. #54
    Senior Member capt bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    4,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary S. Colecchio View Post
    I would not suggest starting a poll.
    so you would suggest we all sit back and take everything the government tells us as the truth? Meanwhile they have proven to be untrustworthy in the past...

  5. #55
    Senior Member Cyclist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gville
    Posts
    12,467
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    so you would suggest we all sit back and take everything the government tells us as the truth? Meanwhile they have proven to be untrustworthy in the past...
    No. Look at the evidence, any reputable person advocating 911 is an inside job? No, all looney publicity hounds.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of Wind and Ghosts
    Posts
    14,670
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    so you would suggest we all sit back and take everything the government tells us as the truth? Meanwhile they have proven to be untrustworthy in the past...
    No, I am suggesting that you address ASCE findings you claim are nutty. Then we can discuss the validity of the insurance fraud claim.

    We have debunked Mike's Sandy Hook LIHOP / MIHOP here:

    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ghlight=actors
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

    "Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mandarin
    Posts
    409
    I'm done.If you cant beat them join them.I say we ban all guns and take them by force if needed,make drugs legal and sit around a campfire of burning American flags and smoke pot and sing Kumbaya.I am changing my party affiliation to Democrat and heading to the welfare office.Later guys.

  8. #58
    Senior Member capt bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Boca Raton
    Posts
    4,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist View Post
    No. Look at the evidence, any reputable person advocating 911 is an inside job? No, all looney publicity hounds.
    Even if they do, they wont say anything to hurt their reputation

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    6,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclist View Post
    No. Look at the evidence, any reputable person advocating 911 is an inside job? No, all looney publicity hounds.

    Got that steel cut yet, or do you need something other than a Kerosene/O2 torch?

  10. #60
    Senior Member Cyclist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Gville
    Posts
    12,467
    Quote Originally Posted by capt bill View Post
    Even if they do, they wont say anything to hurt their reputation
    I think you are on to something. Conspiracy theorists have nothing to lose and publicity to gain.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •