Great Harbour crossing in April

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Great Harbour crossing in April

Leaving out of Jupiter obviously weather permitting. Giving everyone plenty of notice.

Where are you planning to stay? I've stayed in the Marina and is was great, but the trek around to the outside to fish takes some time. Great diving and kiting over there. Really like the dotted islands to the south. I went for a day around New Years to do some kiting. We took a few pretty good pics. Enjoy!

Trying to set something up at a house that everyone says is perfect for what we are doing. I got a lot of great info from someone in here , but still looking for someone with knowledge of running from the marina down the channel past Ambergris and out to chub?

its better to run out of the marina and around the cruise ship islands and head south to Chubb. Also there is a couple of locl guys i would call in GHC. if you want to dive call Big Kenny, to fish cal Percy Darville or Jimmy Darville.

thanks. no, no diving. seen a couple posts say head out of marina and WAY west then south toward pocket anyone done this? also saw a chart saying there is a channel close to ambergris that allows u to come out east of chub but in the pocket anyone with any info would be great. also looking for another boat to cross with and split house cost for three nights 280 per night no cost for dockage.

Quote Originally Posted by hihater36 View Post
    thanks. no, no diving. seen a couple posts say head out of marina and WAY west then south toward pocket anyone done this? also saw a chart saying there is a channel close to ambergris that allows u to come out east of chub but in the pocket anyone with any info would be great. also looking for another boat to cross with and split house cost for three nights 280 per night no cost for dockage.
    I would be interested...PM me a lil more info. Does the dock have shorepower??

Yes she does have to pay extra for the power but slip is free . What, where would u be coming from

I just came back from chub 01-02-2013. Stayed three nights there and fished the pocket it was awesome i would to go back soon when were you thinking of going ??

That picture from the kite is awesome.

filled the spot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast