Crystal River 01/09/2013 trout and snook - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Daza Niza Snuka Pizan!!! What a difference 2 days after the front makes!! Monday we went and could only scrape up some baby basses, snapaz & sheepheadz w/ one big added catch> I gotz Da FLU!!! Remember in the afternoon when I said> "somethingz gettin me, I feel like I got run over by a train!!!" Then stole one of Yer beers and took a handfull of pillz to medicate myself?? Yep> My Doc sayz I got'z the same symptoms as 20 other peeps he see's every day!!! It'z goin round and just hope you don't get it!!! Glad I got a Flu shot tho cause this ain't nearly as bad as I remember back when I didn't get the shotz!!! Getting Da Flu was like getting the "Black Death" back then!!! So If you ain't got a shot yet> Go get one cause they are sayin it's never to late unless you already gotz it!!!
    I am what I am and thats all that I am!! > Popeye!

awe man capt, yer killin' this S Fl cracker transplant with this mid January snook shenanigans way up here in the BB!

I ain't figured em' out yet up here at all, caught a few over the years, but far from having a handle on em. Anyway, I get the feeling there's way more snook around these parts than most realize, including the FWC. Between the coochee, barge canal and crystal river there's a ton of places for them to ride out even the kind of winter we had in 2010. Damn near every one I see posted looks as healthy and well fed as any I've ever caught on either coast south of the big-O.

enuff musing, great report and great to see a healthy snook around here in January no less...
    "impossibility cannot be concluded from a sample of failed efforts" - Edsger W. Dijkstra

Don't forget the Homosassa and Chaz rivers D.fly . There are more around than I've seen in the 35 years I've been here.
    Damn global warming.

Spanker , Bummer about catching the plague . I got sick about 4 days after getting a flu shot last month. It sucked.
    "You'll get your weather"

Nice snook!

Nice snook Louiedawg.....
    "Be what you is"....... Isaiah Minter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12