Hobie Outback with Mirage Drive For Sale

Florida Sportsman

Hobie Outback with Mirage Drive For Sale

Sold
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by Triplec; 01-28-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Sold

pretty good deal i wish i had the money. good luck to ya

BEST JIGS AROUND!!!
    SHAKE AND BAKE!!!

what is the length of this yak?

I have that same 'yak & that's a STEAL... If you're considering it you better hurry, b/c if he puts it on C.L. it won't last a week (replacement cost for that set-up is ~$2500)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' or 'Undergoing Overfishing'

Salty, Specs cut and pasted from Hobie site for the Outback:
    Thanks for inquiring...

Description
    Whether it’s work or play, the Outback boasts the functionality, stability and utility to get the job done.

A wide hull provides form stability, allowing you to cast – or reel in the big one – without rocking the boat. The Outback features plenty of cargo and stowage space, and, thanks to its MirageDriveŽ system, your hands are free to tend to your photography, casting, or whatever else is on the day’s “work list”.

Specifications
    Crew: 1
    Length: 12' 1" / 3.68 m
    Width: 33" / .84 m
    Capacity: 400 lbs / 181 kg
    Fitted Hull Weight: 75 lbs / 34.02 kg
    Fully Rigged Weight: 88.3 lbs / 40.05 kg
    Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene

Thanks Reel. Hobie makes a fine kayak for sure. I'm not a big fan of c list but may have to move the ad over there eventually. I figured since most everyone uses their Outback for fishing this forum might be good start.

The newer gen. Hobie Mirage 'yaks seem to hold their value well. I think Hobie made a design change ~07' ? I wouldn't want the earlier design as the locking mechanism wears out, but as 'yaks go I wouldn't have anything but a Mirage (& the Outback is my favorite 'all-around' model)
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' or 'Undergoing Overfishing'

They make a fine one for sure. Kinda hate to part with mine but its just not getting used enough to justify keeping.

PMs answered. Sorry...was under the weather and got behind.

Its good in condition, My friend ask me many time about my yak to sale him. I tell him about this. The new model has all facilities and fulfill all requirements of fisher man.