Sometimes you just have to laugh - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BoA is one of the worst banks to deal with. Not surprising at all.
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessnative View Post
    I am lucky to be a member of USAA but credit unions are similar. I just refi from 6% to 3.25%, lovin it.
    Was just going to say, "Screw credit unions too if you qualify for USAA."

Back when Bush started Bailing Out Banks Bill Maher dubbed them "Skank of America".

Quote Originally Posted by Phescador View Post
    BoA is one of the worst banks to deal with. Not surprising at all.
    My VISA credit card got passed to them. Little doubt they are "one of the worst banks to deal with" although that's not saying much.

IMO banks are set up like legitimized, institutional, Ponzi Schemes, subsidized by govt & grudgingly accepted as a necessary evil.

My POS bank pays 0.01% APR. VISA charges 10.99% APR. That's 1099 times the interest paid on savings! Banks should be able to make out like bandits if they made just two times what they had to pay out. Both Black Holes have been officially deemed To Big To Fail. Both enrich the 1% like they were pharaohs of ancient Egypt.

After WMAO & saving for years, when I was ready to buy, I wasn't tempted to buy above my means. Was able to write 2 personal checks; a down payment to initiate the paperwork & the remaining balance to possess the deed, to own my piece of paradise.

I have been staying with Bank of America early because of my laziness and unwillingness to change because I do like their online banking. Plus because of my home mortgage my checking account is free. However I am beginning to look for another bank as you can see another thread I started about the BB&T bank.
    I am currently a member of a teachers federal credit union however they neither have online banking nor can they do a home refi for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12