The Girls First Gulf Fishing Trip!

Florida Sportsman

The Girls First Gulf Fishing Trip!

Last month we decided to show my wife and my friends girl why we love fishing SO much ... so we rented a boat and took the girls offshore to catch a few ... what we didn't know is that in 3 hours we would have caught 30+ king mackerel and a hand full of Bonitos ... attached is a slideshow of pics from the trip! Needless to say in thier minds every boat trip turns out that way lol Tight lines guys!

Tabers

Attachment?
    Wahoo and Gog Preservation Society--founding father, est. 2011

Check out: https://www.facebook.com/darcizzleoffshore

Sound like a great trip,now get the girls to join our forum so we can hear from them..
    larrywitt

Quote Originally Posted by Tabers View Post
    Last month we decided to show my wife and my friends girl why we love fishing SO much ... so we rented a boat and took the girls offshore to catch a few ... what we didn't know is that in 3 hours we would have caught 30+ king mackerel and a hand full of Bonitos ... attached is a slideshow of pics from the trip! Needless to say in thier minds every boat trip turns out that way lol Tight lines guys!

Tabers
    That's awesome of you! Sometimes it only takes one trip out to make someone fall in love with fishing. Bravo to you for getting more people and especially more ladies into the sport! Would love to see the slideshow if you've still got a link or album to share.
    Follow my Facebook fishing blog - She's A Good Catch: www.facebook.com/ShesAGoodCatch