Reck - Page 23
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Reck

Quote Originally Posted by magot View Post
    Me too. I'm also sorry we've started to intrude into areas he didn't feel compelled to share. Knocking it off would be a good move.
    X2

Quote Originally Posted by magot View Post
    Me too. I'm also sorry we've started to intrude into areas he didn't feel inclined to share. Knocking it off would be a good move.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln

I remember the time Reck and JB got into a conversation about a particular snake...hehehe!

On a bog with birds, foxes, squirrels, and snakes
    I would think we are not intruding in areas that he initially shared with his forum family, but that's just me.

They don't make em like Reck anymore. Love ya, Buddy
    Exiled Dungeon Master of The Freakshow
    YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP! Seriously. Do it for yourself and loved ones. You have issues

Quote Originally Posted by Tug Boat Bob View Post
    RIP Reck

December 31, 2012

Delma Stanley ‘Buddy’ McCoy

The Moultrie Observer
    MOULTRIE — Delma Stanley ‘Buddy’ McCoy, 68, died Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, at Colquitt Regional Medical Center.

Funeral services will be 11 a.m., Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013, at First United Methodist Church. Interment will follow in Pinecrest Memory Gardens.

Born Jan. 11, 1944, in Berlin, he was the son of the late Delma S. McCoy and Myrtle Louise Goodin McCoy. He was a 1962 graduate of Moultrie High School and a 1967 graduate of Georgia Institute of Technology, with a degree in civil engineering. He was former city engineer of the City of Albany, was owner and president of McCoy Engineering and McCoy Realty, Inc., and was a broker with Browning Brass Key Realty. He attended Georgia Tech on a football scholarship and was a three year starter and letterman on Coach Bobby Dodd’s last three teams, playing in the Gator Bowl and the Orange Bowl. He was a member of Phi Delta Theta and named to their 1966 All American Team. He worked closely with Jim Fowler from Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, while helping build Chehaw Wild Animal Park, and became the founding president of the Chehaw Wildlife Society. He was the published author of “A Walk On The Beach,” sharing his great love of the outdoors.

He was a member of the Colquitt County Sports Hall of Fame, served as president of the Albany Georgia Tech Alumni Club and was a state director of the American Public Works Association. He was a former Realtor of the Year and served as president of the Moultrie Board of Realtors.

He was preceded in death by one sister, Peggy Coleman.

Survivors include three daughters, Deborah McCoy Goss and husband Lane of Springfield, Va., Anna McCoy Miller and husband Keith of Leesburg, Ga., and Kristi Leigh McCoy of Denver, Colo.; one son, John Stanley McCoy of Moultrie; one sister, Patsy Browning and husband Bobby of Moultrie; three grandchildren, Marcus McCoy Miller, Lindsey Marie Goss and Matthew Lane Goss; and two nieces, Cheryl Nesbitt and Lisa Adcock.

The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 p.m., today, Jan. 1, 2013, at Cobb Funeral Chapel.

Memorial contributions may be made to NAMI Albany/Moultrie, P.O. Box 72446, Albany, Ga., 31708 or the American Cancer Society: www.cancer.org.

Cobb Funeral Chapel has been entrusted with arrangements.

Please leave condolences to the family at www.moultrieobserver.com.
    Holy cow. I believe I have seen him play. I think it was the 1966 Orange Bowl against UF when I was a runt. I did not know this, or would have asked him about it. Was the same game Florida running back Larry Smith ran a 90 something yard touchdown from scrimmage and nearly lost his pants before he crossed the goal line. It's a shame I'll never get to ask him.

RIP Reck

"Take back our future"- Carly Fiorina

I have been out of touch with the internet camping for the last 6 days. Sad news to log on to start the new year. I'm so glad I decided to go to the bash at Rusty's and
    got to meet Reck and Magot and chat with them.
    Reck, you will be missed, RIP Buddy!!

RIP Buddy, maybe someday we can have a cutty together and you can tell more stories about coach Dodd!

Fish on Reck. Thanks for the stories.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast