Reck - Page 16
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Reck

Sebastian, Kissimmee, Saint Cloud, Louisiana, All Over
    It was awesome to meet Reck. His posts always painted a picture and had great depth. Prayers for the family and friends. May his legacy live on.

Quote Originally Posted by 001 View Post
    It was awesome to meet Reck. His posts always painted a picture and had great depth. Prayers for the family and friends. May his legacy live on.
    this exactly.

so thankful to have met the man that kept us all cracking up for so many years.
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

I am glad I got to meet him, although after years of reading his posts I felt that I already knew him. To the man who could paint a HOTD with only words, "I raise my glass and wish you a pleasent walk on the beach filled with scenery to please your soul and experiences that make your heart smile."

"Niner"
    “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” Benjamin Franklin

RIP Reck. Prayers for the family.

Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar
    Here's Reck setting Mike straight on a proper work out routine

Reck knows about boiled peanuts and everyone enjoyed them. Thanks Reck.

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Cant believe he has passed, Buddy McCoy was a giant among men. We are all better off having known and being blessed by him.

When Nick asked Reck about where he should go to college, Reck didn't mince words and had plenty of great advice.

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by BigGatorChomp View Post
    Cant believe he has passed, Buddy McCoy was a giant among men. We are all better off having known and being blessed by him.
    He hasn't passed yet Mike but his family is saying that it may not too much longer.

I talked to Mr Buddy several times over the years, in some pm's and all along this and another forum. And even though I never met him face to face, he was full of wisdom and spoke to me like we were long lost friends. He was a very good man.

He always had a good story, and he even laughed at himself for a lack of camera and picture postin' skills....but I always reminded him and everybody, that his story was the picture, I always envisioned the people he talked about, better than a picture ever could....

Over on the other forum, where we all went during some event....Reck continued his legend, and spent many a yarn over there. I'm into writing and spinning tales myself, and that is probably what drew me to ask Reck about how he got published and all...so I guess we were some kind of "father, son..kindred spirits".

Anyway over there along with mikeyv, and several others, we had this thing where we would all get together and write a forum story. This thing would go on for a while, like a series or something. Someone would start telling a tale, and each of us would just add a small paragraph at a time keeping the story rolling along. We all had different imaginations....and like always Ol Reck would add a love interest in there...always a beautiful southern belle, and she'd meet her prince....it was classic Reck. Then I'd come along and kill the prince...and ol Reck would say "dangit Snake you killed my main man"......we always had a good laugh about that, and he'd get ahead of me on those stories and try to make it where we couldn't get to the main character, and kill him.......that was the funnest part tryin' to get into Ol Reck's head.

So yes, like all of us, I write this with teary eyes, but also knowing that he has God's grace...know that Mr Buddy will go in peace and peace will be with him forever.

God Bless you Reck....

Steve

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast