Reck - Page 14
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOSSTORE
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Reck

Banned
    Buddy was one of the only members that never gave me any sh@# when I was learning this forum.

Gonna miss him big time.

Lets all try to be a bit like Reck.

Damn. I never met Buddy, but I feel like I've known him for years. He will be sorely missed.

Oh man.

Buddy and family... please know that you (Reck) made an impression on me even though we never met. You are a great man, obviously proud of the family you brought up (as well you should be), and you will be missed.

If'n we go to the same place, the first round of :reck will be on me.

Damn.

Dear Lord, please be with the McCoys right now. See this fine gentleman into your arms, and keep him safe and warm until his loved ones join him.

One other thing to add Lord. Please let the Jackets beat the pants off them USC patsies on Monday and give ol Reck the best seat in the house.

Reck God dammit, I am chokin back tears right now and I never got to shake your hand. Some day.....

Also- even though I wasn't there... thank you to Magot for making sure Buddy could be at the bash. BIG thanks for this and I owe you beers on me if/when we ever meet up.
    "Her beauty radiated like a beacon from a lighthouse!" - Buddy McCoy

God bless reck and his family.

God speed Reck
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Dont know what to say, been around this too much as of late, may god be with the mccoys , and reck take care my good friend.

So sorry to hear this. Peace to you brother Reck and family. We'll argue about stuff I may or may not know anything about when we finally meet.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government. "

Senior Member Fishshrimpsnorkel's Avatar
    Buddy McCoy: Wordsmith, sportsman, gentleman, appreciator of fine women, Cutty, and good music. AND as fine a man one could ever hope to know. This is the 'Reck I'll always remember. May there be a welcoming party at Heaven's gates. Prayers of comfort to the family.

Banned
    Hey Reck, say hello to Jerry for me! Let him buy you a Cutty and then tell him I miss the ol' pain in the arse!

Thanks man!
    Last edited by Menzies; 12-29-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Somewhere in heaven is an Angel listening to one of Reck's stories. Till we meet again ole buddy

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast